DUBLIN, July 27, 2021--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Refrigerated Lockers Market Research Report by Application (Evidence Storage, Grocery Delivery, and Medical Delivery), by Type (Indoor and Outdoor), by Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Refrigerated Lockers Market size was estimated at USD 993.37 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1,065.35 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 7.20% to reach USD 1,507.71 Million by 2026.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Refrigerated Lockers Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Refrigerated Lockers Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Refrigerated Lockers Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Refrigerated Lockers Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Refrigerated Lockers Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Refrigerated Lockers Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Refrigerated Lockers Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Refrigerated Lockers Market?
Increasing Use in Various Public Places such as Schools, Work Places, and Transport Hubs
Growing Number of Grocery Deliveries
Rising Application in Multifamily Residences Attributed to Numerous Benefits such as Enhanced Convenience and Security
High-Cost Manufacture and Transportation
Proliferation in Demand from Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, and Florals
Ongoing Customization of Refrigerated Lockers
Strict Government Regulations to Limit the use of Fluorocarbons
AGRO Merchants Group
American Locker Group Inc.
Coldrush Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
Conestoga Cold Storage
Congebec Logistics, Inc.
Hangzhou Dongcheng Electronic Co., Ltd.
Interstate Cold Storage, Inc.
Lineage Logistics Holding, LLC
Midwest Refrigerated Services Inc.
Pacific Locker Solutions Pty Ltd.
Parcel Pending, Inc.
Smartbox Ecommerce Solutions Private Limited
Trenton Cold Storage, Inc.
V Locker International Pty Ltd.
VersaCold Logistics Services
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ho0ztz
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210727005538/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900