Dublin, Jan. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Medical Copper Tubing Market Research Report by Type, by Application, by End-user, by Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Medical Copper Tubing Market size was estimated at USD 1,843.34 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 2,007.96 million in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.29% to reach USD 3,434.28 million by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Medical Copper Tubing to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the market was studied across DWV, Type K, and Type L.
Based on Application, the market was studied across Carbon dioxide, Medical air, Medical vacuum, Nitrogen, Nitrous oxide, and Oxygen.
Based on End-user, the market was studied across Dentists, Hospitals, and Outpatient facilities.
Based on Region, the market was studied across the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Medical Copper Tubing Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Medical Copper Tubing Market, including ABC Tube Company Pvt.Ltd, Amico Group of Companies, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Becton, Dickinson and Company, BioSpace, Inc, Cambridge-Lee Industries LLC, Cerro Flow Products LLC, Great Lakes Copper Ltd., GUANGZHOU C&H MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD., IMARC Services Private Limited, Indigo Metalloys Pvt. Ltd., J & D TUBE BENDERS, INC., KME Germany GmbH & Co KG, MANDEV TUBES Pvt Ltd, Mueller Industries, Inc., NOVAIR MEDICAL, OmegaFlex, Inc., Precision UK Ltd, The Lawton Tubes Co., UACJ Corporation, and Wieland-Werke AG.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Medical Copper Tubing Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Medical Copper Tubing Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Medical Copper Tubing Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Medical Copper Tubing Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Medical Copper Tubing Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Medical Copper Tubing Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Medical Copper Tubing Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124. Increasing number of minimally invasive surgeries with quality healthcare facilities and services
126.96.36.199. Rising demand for copper tubing for gas delivery due to its corrosion-resistant and antibacterial properties
188.8.131.52. High cost associated with the copper tubing
184.108.40.206. Emergence of e-commerce distribution for the device to level up their sales performances
220.127.116.11. Growing investment in the healthcare sector including medical tubing infrastructure
18.104.22.168. Availability of alternatives for copper-based tubes
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Medical Copper Tubing Market, by Type
6.3. Type K
6.4. Type L
7. Medical Copper Tubing Market, by Application
7.2. Carbon dioxide
7.3. Medical air
7.4. Medical vacuum
7.6. Nitrous oxide
8. Medical Copper Tubing Market, by End-user
8.4. Outpatient facilities
9. Americas Medical Copper Tubing Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Medical Copper Tubing Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Medical Copper Tubing Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. ABC Tube Company Pvt.Ltd
13.2. Amico Group of Companies
13.3. B. Braun Melsungen AG
13.4. Becton, Dickinson and Company
13.5. BioSpace, Inc
13.6. Cambridge-Lee Industries LLC
13.7. Cerro Flow Products LLC
13.8. Great Lakes Copper Ltd.
13.9. GUANGZHOU C&H MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
13.10. IMARC Services Private Limited
13.11. Indigo Metalloys Pvt. Ltd.
13.12. J & D TUBE BENDERS, INC.
13.13. KME Germany GmbH & Co KG
13.14. MANDEV TUBES Pvt Ltd
13.15. Mueller Industries, Inc.
13.16. NOVAIR MEDICAL
13.17. OmegaFlex, Inc.
13.18. Precision UK Ltd
13.19. The Lawton Tubes Co.
13.20. UACJ Corporation
13.21. Wieland-Werke AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wj6lzt
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900