DUBLIN, October 20, 2021--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Baby Carrier (Buckled, Bagpack, Wrap & Sling) Market Outlook, 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
A baby carrier, either sling or backpack is a practical way to carry the baby, keeping hands free. In the market research report titled- Global Baby Carrier Market Outlook, 2026, research has been conducted to outline and deep dive into the regional markets and their dynamics.
To assess the market better, the market has been appropriately segmented based on product category, prominent sales channels delivering revenue, and region. Based on product type, the market is broadly categorized as a buckle baby carrier, bag pack carrier, and Wrap & Sling. The major sales channels that have been analyzed are- supermarket/hypermarket, specialty store, online channels, and others. Geographical regions considered for the purpose of study are- North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Being a non-essential product, the market is majorly driven by the developed regions such as North America and Europe which have higher spending capacity as compared to the other regions. North America baby carriers market is the biggest baby carriers market in the world. With greater spending capacity, parents in North America can afford to buy such niche products in the baby care sector. Globally, the market was valued at more than USD 750 Million in the year 2015. The baby carrier is not a necessary product, however as parents have better comfort in carrying their babies around with the help of carriers, the demand for baby carriers continued to grow in the period of study. Through the forecasted period, the market is expected to be growing at 6.46%.
Classified based on the product type, the buckle baby carrier dominates the market with nearly half of the market share. The bag pack carrier segment is expected to be declining in the coming period, while the wrap & sling segment is expected to incline. Even though the population is on the rise especially in the African countries, due to the high selling price of the baby carrier products, there is significantly lesser penetration as compared to other emerging economies.
The Asia Pacific is home to the biggest baby population in the world. The Asia Pacific with its high production capacity is also the biggest exporter of baby and juvenile products. Although the region has suitable demographic trends for the baby products market, the segment has a very low penetration of niche products like baby carriers. The baby carriers products come at a price that is usually heavy on the budget of parents allocate to their baby's care. The Latin America market faces a constraint of having the low spending capacity of its consumers.
Britax Child Safety Inc.
The Ergobaby Carrier Inc.
This report would help you answer the following questions:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Baby Carrier Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Baby Carrier Market during the forecast period?
3. Which region outstands in the Global Baby Carrier Market?
4. Which are the segments to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Baby Carrier Market?
5. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Baby Carrier Market?
6. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Baby Carrier Market?
7. What are the major companies in the Global Baby Carrier Market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Methodology
3. Market Structure
3.1. Market Considerate
3.2. Market Definitions
4. Global Baby Carrier Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size by Value
4.2. Market Share
4.2.1. By Sales Channel
4.2.2. By Region
4.2.3. By Product
4.2.4. By Country
4.2.5. By Company
5. North America Baby Carrier Market Outlook
6. Europe Baby Carrier Market Outlook
7. Asia Pacific Baby Carrier Market Outlook
8. Latin America Baby Carrier Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa Baby Carrier Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
10.1. Key Drivers
10.2. Key Challenges
11. Market Trends and Developments
12. Company Profiles
13. Strategic Recommendations
14. Related Reports
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6bodiz
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211020005553/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900