DUBLIN, January 25, 2022--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Advanced IC Packaging Market Research Report by Type, by Application, by Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Advanced IC Packaging Market size was estimated at USD 35.11 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 37.87 billion in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.22% to reach USD 61.06 billion by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Advanced IC Packaging Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Advanced IC Packaging Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Advanced IC Packaging Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Advanced IC Packaging Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Advanced IC Packaging Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Advanced IC Packaging Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Advanced IC Packaging Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Advanced IC Packaging Market?
Increasing availability of wide range of consumer electronic devices
Developing IC packaging technologies to provide greater silicon integration in increasingly miniaturized packages
Growing demand for consumer wearable devices, home appliances, and smartphones
Lack of technological experts
Evolving consumer preferences and choices in terms of latest gadgets and technology coupled with constant innovation in the field of consumer electronics
Introduction of packaging technologies supporting IoT driven IC industry
Big data requirement
3D Plus, Inc.
Advanced Semiconductor Engineering Inc.
Amkor Technology, Inc.
Analog Devices, Inc.
CONNECTEC Japan Corporation
International Business Machines Corporation
Microchip Technology Inc.
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uwwqea
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220125005668/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900