Dublin, July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "3D Printing Elastomers Market Research Report by Form, by Technology, by Material, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global 3D Printing Elastomers Market size was estimated at USD 141.68 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 180.23 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 27.55% to reach USD 610.12 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the 3D Printing Elastomers to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Form, the 3D Printing Elastomers Market was examined across Filament, Liquid, and Powder.
Based on End-Use Industry, the 3D Printing Elastomers Market was examined across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Consumer Goods, and Medical & Dental.
Based on Technology, the 3D Printing Elastomers Market was examined across DLP, FDM/Fff, SLA, and SLS.
Based on Material, the 3D Printing Elastomers Market was examined across SBR (Styrene-Butadiene Rubber), Tpu (Thermoplastic Polyurethane), and TPV (Thermoplastic Vulcanizate).
Based on Geography, the 3D Printing Elastomers Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the 3D Printing Elastomers Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global 3D Printing Elastomers Market, including 3D Systems Inc., Arkema S.A., BASF SE, Carbon Inc., Dow Chemical Company, Envisiontec, EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems, Evonik Industries AG, Exone, Formlabs, Henkel, HP Development Company, L.P., Impossible Objects, Lanxess, Materialise NV, Proto Labs Inc., Sinterit, The Lubrizol Corportaion, Voxeljet AG, and Zortrax.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global 3D Printing Elastomers Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global 3D Printing Elastomers Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global 3D Printing Elastomers Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global 3D Printing Elastomers Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global 3D Printing Elastomers Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global 3D Printing Elastomers Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global 3D Printing Elastomers Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206. Increasing demand from the automotive, consumer, and medical industries
220.127.116.11. Mass customization of 3D printing
18.104.22.168. Government initiatives to support the adoption of 3D printing
22.214.171.124. High cost of materials
126.96.36.199. Adoption of 3D printing technology in home printing
188.8.131.52. Growing demand from the educational sector
184.108.40.206. Production of low cost 3D printing materials
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. 3D Printing Elastomers Market, by Form
7. 3D Printing Elastomers Market, by End-Use Industry
7.2. Aerospace & Defense
7.4. Consumer Goods
7.5. Medical & Dental
8. 3D Printing Elastomers Market, by Technology
9. 3D Printing Elastomers Market, by Material
9.2. SBR (Styrene-Butadiene Rubber)
9.3. Tpu (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
9.4. TPV (Thermoplastic Vulcanizate)
10. Americas 3D Printing Elastomers Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific 3D Printing Elastomers Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa 3D Printing Elastomers Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. 3D Systems Inc.
14.2. Arkema S.A.
14.3. BASF SE
14.4. Carbon Inc.
14.5. Dow Chemical Company
14.7. EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems
14.8. Evonik Industries AG
14.12. HP Development Company, L.P.
14.13. Impossible Objects
14.15. Materialise NV
14.16. Proto Labs Inc.
14.18. The Lubrizol Corportaion
14.19. Voxeljet AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/igqzmz
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900