Women’s Health Market Report 2023-2033
Forecasts by Application (Contraceptives, Postmenopausal Osteoporosis, Hormonal Infertility, Menopause, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), Endometriosis and Uterine Fibroids, Endometriosis, Others), by Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies Online Pharmacies), by Type (Generics, Biologics), by Drugs (Xgeva, Prolia, Mirena, Forteom, Premarin, Lupron, Lo Loestrin, Orilissa/Oriahnn) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Pattern Analysis.
New York, Feb. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Women’s Health Market Report 2023-2033" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06417091/?utm_source=GNW
The Women’s Health Market Report 2023-2033: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
The rise in support and initiatives by government and NGOs is boosting the market growth
Globally there has been a rise in awareness of women’s health with all the governments and NGOs supporting through various funding and awareness programs. For instance, in 2021, Office on Women’s Health (OWH) which works with the parent organisation i.e. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced an initiative to enhance and improve maternal health data across the country through a US$8 million agreement with Premier Inc. Under this agreement a minimum of 200 would be deployed under evidence based best practices for maternal care. On June 2022, the White House announced the Biden-Harris Administration’s Blue Print to address the growing crisis of maternal health in the country. This blue print would mainly focus on providing Medicaid coverage for 12 months postpartum and additional investments to reduce maternal morbidity and mortality. Worldwide many organisations such as governments, private players and non-government organisations, multilateral agencies are collaborating towards developing innovative interdisciplinary solutions to improve women’s health
Impact on Women’s Health in underdeveloped regions
Understanding the impact of gynaecology related diseases in women is critical in developing a concerted and sustained global response towards reducing this burden. According to the WHO Millennium Goals Progress Report, the maternal mortality risk is 1:?30 in sub-Saharan Africa vs 1:?5600 in the developed countries. Major factors for high maternal and antenatal mortality include lack of education and inadequate maternal care. Approximately 45% to 50% women do not have access to basic antenatal care while 60 million births are conducted with no skilled healthcare professionals. Furthermore, adolescent pregnancy is the leading cause of death in low-income countries accounting for 15% of total maternal deaths across the globe and 26% occur in Africa. Additionally, around 85% cervical cancer related deaths occur in low-income and middle-income countries due to limited access to diagnosis and treatment. These factors urge a need for measures in preventing and treating Women’s Health in underdeveloped regions.
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
• How is the Women’s Health market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the Women’s Health market?
• How will each Women’s Health submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2033?
• How will the market shares for each Women’s Health submarket develop from 2023 to 2033?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2023 to 2033?
• Will leading Women’s Health markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2033 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2033?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the Women’s Health projects for these leading companies?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2023 and 2033? What are the implications of Women’s Health projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
• Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the Women’s Health market?
• Where is the Women’s Health market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
• What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the Women’s Health market today, and over the next 10 years:
• Our 242-page report provides 119 tables and 185 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
• The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
• It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
• It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the Women’s Health market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2033 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2033, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising Women’s Health prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, “V”, “L”, “W” and “U” are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
• Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
• Hormonal Infertility
• Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
• Endometriosis and Uterine Fibroids
• Hospital Pharmacies
• Retail Pharmacies
• Online Pharmacies
• Lo Loestrin
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for five regional and 20 leading national markets:
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of Latin America
• South Africa
• Rest of MEA
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Women’s Health Market, 2023 to 2033, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
• Agile Therapeutics
• Apothecus Pharmaceutical Corp.
• Bayer Pharmaceuticals
• Eli Lilly and Company
• Ferring B.V.
Overall world revenue for Women’s Health Market, 2023 to 2033 in terms of value the market will surpass US$37,907 million in 2023, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2033. Our work identifies which organisations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How will the Women’s Health Market, 2023 to 2033 report help you?
In summary, our 240+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2033 for Women’s Health Market, 2023 to 2033 , with forecasts for application, distribution channel, drugs, and type, each forecast at a global and regional level – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
• Revenue forecasts to 2033 for five regional and 20 key national markets – See forecasts for the Women’s Health Market, 2023 to 2033 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and MEA. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – including company profiles for 10 of the major companies involved in the Women’s Health Market, 2023 to 2033.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06417091/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001