Stocks are starting the week off on a down note. Investors will are preparing for a number of earnings and how President Trump will impact Washington after his trip through Asia. Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Editor-in-Chief Andy Serwer, Jared Blikre, Melody Hahm and Myles Udland discuss the big stories of the day.
- Trump praises controversial Philippines President
- Trump believes Putin that Russia didn’t meddle in U.S. election
- Stocks open lower after snapping 8-week win streak
- Retail earnings on deck this week: What to Watch
- Bitcoin crashes nearly 30%, rebounds 20%
- GE cuts its dividend by half, to $0.12 per share, amid restructuring
- Brookfield buys rest of mall owner GGP for $23/share
- Qualcomm rejects Broadcom’s $103B offer
- Boeing beats Airbus to sell to Emirates in $15.1B deal
- Hasbro approached Mattel with takeover offer: rpts
- SoftBank to invest $10B into Uber
- ESPN/Snap in two-year deal for SportsCenter on Snapchat
Which company comes out on top if Hasbro buys Mattel?
– Toys “R” Us
– Everyone wins