Top deep 3's from Atlanta Hawks vs. LA Clippers, 01/26/2021
Top deep 3's from Atlanta Hawks vs. LA Clippers, 01/26/2021
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, while addressing the nation in the latest edition of his monthly radio programme ‘Mann Ki Baat’, lauded Babita Rajput, a 19-year-old resident of Bundelkhand, Madhya Pradesh for leading water conservation efforts in Bhelda village.
Cable One, Inc. (NYSE: CABO) ("Cable One" or the "Company") today announced the pricing of a private offering (the "Offering") of $500.0 million aggregate principal amount of its 0.00% convertible senior notes due 2026 (the "2026 Notes") and $300.0 million aggregate principal amount of its 1.125% convertible senior notes due 2028 (the "2028 Notes" and, together with the "2026 Notes", the "Notes"). The size of the Offering was increased from the previously announced $400.0 million in aggregate principal amount of 2026 Notes and $200.0 million in aggregate principal amount of 2028 Notes. The Offering is expected to close on March 5, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions. Cable One has granted the initial purchasers of the Notes an option to purchase up to an additional $75.0 million principal amount of 2026 Notes and up to an additional $45.0 million principal amount of 2028 Notes, in each case, exercisable within a period of 13 days from the date the Notes are first issued.
The health minister of Canada’s most populous province said Tuesday Ontario seniors won’t receive the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine since there’s limited data on its effectiveness in older populations. Health Minister Christine Elliott said Ontario plans to follow the advice of a national panel that’s recommended against using the newly approved vaccine on people aged 65 and older. Canada’s regulator approved the Oxford-AstraZeneca last week for all adults including seniors, but the National Advisory Committee on Immunization said this week that the vaccines from Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna are preferred for seniors due to “suggested superior efficacy.”
It could be the easiest renovation project of all time.
The board of the Prince Albert Catholic School Division reaffirmed their support for the Toonies for Tuition campaign during their regular meeting on Monday. The board unanimously chose to support the fundraiser by donating to it. The board approves one fundraiser annually for an organization outside of the division and they chose to support it again in August 2020. “The goal is to raise the approximate value of $2 per student in our school division. For example, if we have 3,000 students our soft goal would be to acquire, to do fundraising for $6,000 and that gets forwarded to the trust to the Canadian Catholic School Trustees Association and they have a committee that reviews all of the applications. So that is something that we are going to endeavour to do over the next few weeks,” director of education Lorel Trumier said. The campaign supports students in provinces where there is no public funding for Catholic schools. The initiative was spearheaded in Canada by vice chair Albert Provost and began in 2011. The board has many new members and during the discussion Provost provided some background to get the board motivated. Trustees may have been aware of the campaign but from the perspective as a parent or stakeholder in the division. “They have been very proud to support Catholic education over many years and we are fortunate in this province to have publicly funded Catholic education and we don' t take that for granted for a minute so that's important,” Trumier said. The campaign has seen a drop in donations during the past year, as expected with schools closed because of the COVID-19 pandemic. During the initial campaign in the fall $21, 219 was raised and any additional funds added between now and May will be added to the total. During the discussion Trumier explained that the division usually reaches out to parishes but have not been able to this year. In 2020, the President of the Saskatchewan Catholic School Board Association, Delmar Wagner contacted the division after the Annual General Meeting of the organization to advise that Prince Albert Catholic had fundraised the highest dollar amount per student in Saskatchewan. Each year a trophy is presented for the highest provincial and highest school board/division winner. Last year in Prince Albert the total funds raised were $2,250 with Ecole St. Anne raising the highest dollar amount with $1,200. Last year's provincial winner was Saskatchewan and the winner of the school board/division trophy was Kenora Catholic Division in Ontario. Prince Albert Catholic previously won the trophy from 2011 to 2017. The province of Saskatchewan also won the provincial trophy from 2011 to 2017. Michael Oleksyn, Local Journalism Initiative Reporter, Prince Albert Daily Herald
Alec Baldwin told the user to "mind your own business" after they posted negative comments about him and his wife about having another baby.
The Class 5A Lower State finals between River Bluff and Dutch Fork came down to the game’s final seconds.
The division-leading Toronto Maple Leafs are reportedly looking to bolster their depth at forward.
MIAMI — Trae Young took over late and made sure Nate McMillan would win his debut as interim coach of the Atlanta Hawks. Young scored 18 points, including 13 straight for his team in the fourth quarter, and the Hawks snapped Miami’s six-game winning streak by beating the Heat 94-80 on Tuesday night. John Collins scored 17 for Atlanta, which lost at Miami on Sunday and fired coach Lloyd Pierce on Monday. Kevin Huerter scored 16 for the Hawks and Clint Capela had 10 points and 17 rebounds. Duncan Robinson and Goran Dragic each scored 14 for Miami, which missed a chance to get over .500 for the first time this season. Bam Adebayo scored 11 for the Heat, who shot 37% — their fourth-worst showing of the season. Miami was outrebounded 47-26, by far its worst margin of the season, and was held to a season-low in points. The Heat were again without Jimmy Butler, who missed his second consecutive game with right knee inflammation. Miami shot 29% in the opening quarter and 36% in the half, including a 2-for-15 start from 3-point range. But by limiting Young for the second consecutive game — he had just two points by halftime and five points after three quarters — the Heat hung around, trailing 44-37 at the break and leading 66-63 going into the fourth. Then Young got hot in the fourth, when the Heat shot just 5 for 18, and just like that what had been the NBA’s longest active winning streak entering the night was finished. TIP-INS Hawks: Bogdan Bogdanovic returned after missing 25 games with an avulsion fracture in his right knee. He had five points in 16 minutes. ... Atlanta had 23 turnovers to Miami’s nine and won anyway. Heat: Tyler Herro has a 3-pointer in 32 straight games, tying for the fifth-longest streak in team history. He’s one shy of matching Tim Hardaway — who had two separate 33-game streaks. ... Robinson is four away from 400 career 3-pointers. He’s played 123 games; Young is the fastest to make 400 3s in NBA history, and it took him 159 games. SLOW FIRST Just as he did Sunday in Miami, Young went scoreless in the first quarter. The last time he was blanked in the opening quarter of consecutive games was Dec. 10 and 11, 2019, against the Heat and Chicago. The Hawks had lost 13 consecutive games when he was scoreless in first quarters. SLOW HALF The 81 combined points at the half were the fourth fewest by halftime in an NBA game this season. Miami-Dallas had 77 on Jan. 1, New York-Cleveland on Jan. 29 had 80 and Toronto-Minnesota on Feb. 19 also had 80. The 37 points allowed matched Atlanta’s best first-half defensive effort in its last 145 games. The last time they gave up that few was Jan. 6, 2019 — also against Miami. UP NEXT Hawks: Visit Orlando on Wednesday. Heat: Visit New Orleans on Thursday. Tim Reynolds, The Associated Press
Goran Dragic (Miami Heat) with a 2-pointer vs the Atlanta Hawks, 03/02/2021
John Collins (Atlanta Hawks) with an and one vs the Miami Heat, 03/02/2021
Venezuela's President Nicolas Maduro said on Tuesday that the National Assembly would consider reforms to oil legislation that he said would allow for "new business models" in the crisis-stricken South American country's crucial oil industry. Maduro did not provide details about what changes might be made by the congress, controlled by allies of his ruling socialist party after a December vote widely boycotted by the opposition. Venezuela's crude output has plunged in recent years due to under-investment and mismanagement, and more recently due to U.S. sanctions aimed at ousting Maduro, labeled a dictator by Washington.
Another Ontario judge has blamed a lack of resources in the Brampton courts for extraordinary delays that led to gun charges being thrown out. In a recent ruling, Ontario court judge Paul F. Monahan said that a delay of more than 18 months bringing the case to trial violated the accused’s rights. The accused in the case, Tyranne Greenidge, had been charged with several offences arising out of a June 26, 2019 traffic stop, including the criminal charge of possession of a loaded restricted firearm. “This is a serious case,” Monahan wrote in his Jan. 27 ruling. “Guns are a major problem in our society. I have reluctantly concluded that I have no choice but to enter a stay in this case for a violation of the charter.” The judge noted that neither the Crown counsel, defence counsel, the court or the trial coordinator were to blame for the delays. Rather, he said the “die was cast” when it took roughly two months to make a judicial pretrial available and another 14 months to make a trial date available. This happened because there was a lack of resources in the Brampton Ontario court of justice (OCJ), Monahan wrote. “This is an observation that has been made in many other cases. It is not the first time this has happened in the Brampton OCJ, and it is unlikely to be the last.” Monahan noted that the total delay was 18 months and 25 days, which is above the ceiling of 18 months set out in a landmark 2016 Supreme Court ruling. Dubbed the Jordan ruling, it stipulates that once charges are laid, provincial cases must be heard within 18 months and superior court cases within 30 months, unless there are extenuating circumstances. Other judges in Peel have underscored similar concerns including another January ruling in which Superior Court Justice David Harris citing “long-standing and glaring systemic issues,” in Brampton’s bail court before staying a string of serious criminal charges, including 10 gambling and 53 illicit gaming counts, against two men who waited 12 days for a bail hearing. Harris said he reviewed more than two dozen cases and found “pervasive” bail delays had occurred with “alarming frequency” in violation of accused persons’ charter right to a bail hearing in a reasonable amount of time — typically within 24 hours or three days for more complex hearings requiring a special bail hearing. Defence lawyer Daniel Brown, who serves as vice-president of the Criminal Lawyers’ Association told the Star it is one of many examples of serious criminal cases being tossed for delay because the Brampton courthouse lacks the resources necessary to prosecute cases in a constitutionally acceptable timeframe. “One solution is for the provincial government to dedicate more resources to the jurisdiction, including additional judges, courtrooms and prosecutors,” Brown said. “Care must be taken by police and prosecutors to examine whether some minor cases could be diverted from the court system earlier in the process so that our justice system has the necessary resources available to address serious criminal prosecutions like this one.” Jason Miller is a Toronto-based reporter for the Star covering crime and justice in the Peel Region. His reporting is funded by the Canadian government through its Local Journalism Initiative. Reach him on email: email@example.com or follow him on Twitter: @millermotionpic Jason Miller, Local Journalism Initiative Reporter, Toronto Star
Kevin Huerter (Atlanta Hawks) with a deep 3 vs the Miami Heat, 03/02/2021
Onyeka Okongwu (Atlanta Hawks) with a dunk vs the Miami Heat, 03/02/2021
Andre Iguodala (Miami Heat) with an assist vs the Atlanta Hawks, 03/02/2021
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - March 2, 2021) - The following statement is being issued by Levi & Korsinsky, LLP:To: All persons or entities who purchased or otherwise acquired securities of Penumbra, Inc. ("Penumbra") (NYSE: PEN) between August 3, 2020 and December 15, 2020. You are hereby notified that a securities class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California. To get more information ...
Bam Adebayo (Miami Heat) with an alley oop vs the Atlanta Hawks, 03/02/2021
Trae Young (Atlanta Hawks) with a deep 3 vs the Miami Heat, 03/02/2021
Gabe Vincent (Miami Heat) with a 2-pointer vs the Atlanta Hawks, 03/02/2021