Watch: Caroline Quentin says goodbye to the ballroom
The latest celebrity to be voted off Strictly Come Dancing has been revealed.
Quentin and her professional dance partner Johannes Radebe were named as the couple who had the lowest number of combined judges' scores and viewers' votes alongside Smith and Gorka Márquez.
After performing again, judges Craig Revel Horwood and Anton du Beke opted to save Smith.
Head judge Shirley Ballas did not have to cast her vote, but said she would also have saved the 19-year-old.
When asked about her time on the show, Quentin told the show’s co-host Tess Daly: “I have had the honour and privilege of working with some of the greatest dancers this country has ever known I mean I really believe it. I think they are absolutely fantastic. ”
Quentin’s departure, which was pre-recorded on Saturday evening (21 November), had been leaked online ahead of the show.
Twitter users were particularly surprised by this bottom two pairing, with one viewer writing: “Wow, didn't expect that bottom two."
Another angry fan added: "Oh for God’s sake, you have to be kidding me!!"
Strictly continues next Saturday at 7.15pm on BBC One.
Watch: Craig Revel Horwood on filming Strictly in lockdown