Watch an exclusive clip from National Geographic's new limited series.
[ROTARY PHONE CLICKS]
- I'm meeting a friend later, and I'd like to bring her an orange.
- So bring her an orange.
- I don't have one.
- Well, then maybe you need to bring you friend a potato.
- What would you do if you're expecting an orange and someone brought you a potato?
- I'd happily eat the potato.
- Yeah, but you're just like that.
- (WHISPERING) Maybe it's time you went to that place.
- No, I was thinking you could get some extra [? Russian ?] books.
- (WHISPERING) Fine, I'll see what I can do. (SPEAKING LOUDLY) Thank you for the call. It was a pleasure speaking to you.