growing at CAGR of 8. 04% until 2026. Rising millennial working population, increasing disposable income, rising health expenditure and changing lifestyle are the major drivers for the growth of Saudi Arabia dietary supplements market.
New York, July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Saudi Arabia Dietary Supplements Market, By Product Type,, By Form, By Distribution Channel, By Application, By End User, By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026F" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06105532/?utm_source=GNW
Furthermore, increasing number of young adults and working population, increasing product innovation, health campaign initiatives by the government, etc. are some other factors that are fueling the country’s dietary supplements market. The growing digital and social media penetration, combined with rising penetration of smartphones have led to an increasing awareness and aspirations for latest trends in the product offerings.
The healthcare industry contributes significantly to the overall economy.The cost of healthcare in Saudi Arabia is increasing significantly due to higher per-capita out-of-pocket healthcare expenditures and the prevalence of communicable and non-communicable diseases.
Consumption of dietary supplements has increased as a result of these trends.
The Ministry of Health has established certain dietary guidelines for the Saudi population, such as calorie balance, dietary fiber intake, and so on, with the goal of increasing individuals’ understanding of what they should eat in terms of both the type and quantity of food they consume, as well as their daily nutritional requirements and proportions (for all age groups), thereby lowering the risk of nutrition-related diseases.
The Saudi Arabia dietary supplements market is categorized into by product type, by form, by distribution channel, by application, by end user, by region and by company.In terms of product type, the Saudi Arabia dietary supplements market is segmented into combination dietary supplement, vitamin, herbal supplement, fish oil & omega fatty acid, protein and others.
Among which, combination dietary supplements market accounted for more than 32% of market share in the country’s dietary supplements market in 2020 and this segment is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period on account of maintaining good health and compensating for poor eating habits and even reducing the risk of chronic diseases.
In terms of region, the Saudi Arabia dietary supplements market is categorized into Western, Central, Southern, Eastern and Northern region respectively. Western region was the dominant region in Saudi Arabia dietary supplements market in 2020 followed by Central region and is expected to maintain its dominance in the forecast period due to increased internet connectivity, modern and changing lifestyles and preferences, rising per capita income, and growing urban population, etc.
Some of the major players operating in the Saudi Arabia dietary supplements market are Bayer Saudi Arabia, LLC, Amway Corp., Herbalife Nutrition Ltd., Abbott Saudi Arabia Trading LLC., Pfizer Saudi Limited, etc.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2016-2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021E
Forecast Period: 2022F–2026F
Objective of the Study:
• To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the Saudi Arabia dietary supplements market from 2016 to 2020.
• To estimate and forecast the market size of the Saudi Arabia dietary supplements market from 2021E to 2026F and growth rate until 2026F.
• To classify and forecast Saudi Arabia dietary supplements market based on by product type, by form, by distribution channel, by application, by end user, by region and by company.
• To identify the dominant region or segment in the Saudi Arabia dietary supplements market.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the Saudi Arabia dietary supplements market.
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Saudi Arabia dietary supplements market.
• To identify and analyze the profiles of leading players operating in Saudi Arabia dietary supplements market.
• To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in Saudi Arabia dietary supplements market.
The analyst performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study.Initially, the analyst sourced a list of manufactures across the country.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies.While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst examined the manufacturers, and presence of all major players across the country.
The analyst calculated the market size of Saudi Arabia dietary supplements market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various segments were recorded and forecast for the future years. The analyst sourced these values from the industry experts and representatives and externally validated them through analyzing historical data of these segments for getting an appropriate, overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations, and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key Target Audience:
• Dietary supplements manufacturers and franchise.
• Dietary supplements end users.
• Research organizations and consulting companies.
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, end-users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Saudi Arabia dietary supplements market has been segmented into the following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Saudi Arabia Dietary Supplements Market, By Product Type:
o Combination Dietary Supplement
o Herbal Supplement
o Fish Oil & Omega Fatty Acid
• Saudi Arabia Dietary Supplements Market, By Form:
o Soft Gels
• Saudi Arabia Dietary Supplements Market, By Distribution Channel:
o Pharmacies and Drug Stores
o Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
• Saudi Arabia Dietary Supplements Market, By Application:
o Energy & Weight Management
o General Health
o Bone & Joint Health
• Saudi Arabia Dietary Supplements Market, By End User:
o Pregnant Females
• Saudi Arabia Dietary Supplements Market, By Region:
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Saudi Arabia dietary supplements market.
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06105532/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001