Oct 7 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- A Delaware judge presiding over the clash between Elon Musk and Twitter Inc postponed a trial in the matter Thursday, adding fresh uncertainty to efforts to close the $44 billion deal.
- TikTok parent ByteDance Ltd saw its operating losses more than triple last year to above $7 billion as it spent heavily to continue its torrid growth, according to a financial report shared with employees.
- Peloton Interactive Inc said it plans to cut about 500 jobs, roughly 12% of its remaining workforce, a move its chief executive said was necessary to save the connected-fitness-equipment maker.
- Elon Musk said Tesla Inc plans to deliver its first all-electric semitrailer truck to food and beverage maker PepsiCo Inc in December, roughly five years after the billionaire revealed the vehicle.
- Shell PLC said it expects its third-quarter earnings to be hit by lower refining margins along with “significantly lower” profit from trading gas, as a global scramble for energy supplies riles markets. (Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom)