Jan 25 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Tesla Inc countersued JPMorgan Chase on Monday, intensifying a dispute over the payout for a bond sale the bank helped arrange in 2014. https://on.wsj.com/3qXGZlr
- Ford Motor Co is taking the unusual step of cutting off customer orders for the Maverick, a more-affordable pickup that it rolled out last fall, saying it has maxed out on what it can build. https://on.wsj.com/3IzD04F
- Alphabet Inc's Google deceived consumers by recording their location even after users tried to turn off the company's tracking on their smartphones and web browsers, according to lawsuits by Washington, D.C., and three other states. https://on.wsj.com/3qZW7yE
- Boeing Co said it is investing a further $450 million in its air-taxi joint venture with Google co-founder Larry Page, developing small, pilotless aircraft for short passenger hops in and around cities. https://on.wsj.com/3KDHkBH
- The U.S. Supreme Court said it would decide whether to prohibit the use of race-conscious admissions in higher education, agreeing to consider challenges to policies at Harvard and the University of North Carolina. https://on.wsj.com/3rHE3sq
- Tension between Leon Black and his Apollo Global Management Inc co-founder Josh Harris is boiling over, as Black suspects Harris encouraged his ex-lover, Guzel Ganieva, to publicly accuse him of rape and harassment and is assembling material to try to prove the allegations, according to people familiar with the matter and copies of some of the emails that were viewed by The Wall Street Journal. https://on.wsj.com/33GlUU1
(Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom)