Danish police have said there is no indication a shooting at a Copenhagen shopping mall was terror related.
Three people died following the shooting on Sunday afternoon, with several other people injured - four critically.
At a press conference on Monday morning, Copenhagen chief inspector Soren Thomassen said one of the three killed was a Russian citizen living in Denmark, while two Swedes and two Danes were critically wounded.
He added that the gunman who opened fire in a shopping mall in Copenhagen most likely acted alone and selected his victims at random.
Police were called at 5.37pm and 11 minutes later they had arrested the suspect, a 22-year-old "ethnic Dane" man.
The incident happened at the Fields shopping centre to the south of Copenhagen.
Footage shows the alleged gunman to be a man wearing knee-length socks, a vest or sleeveless shirt, and holding what appeared to be a rifle.
Denmark's prime minister, Mette Frederiksen, said the country had been hit by a "cruel attack".
"It is incomprehensible. Heartbreaking. Pointless," she said.
"Our beautiful and usually so safe capital was changed in a split second."
It was the worst gun attack in Denmark since February 2015, when a 22-year-old man was killed in a shootout with police after going on a rampage in the capital which left two people dead and five police officers wounded.