News for You
- Lady Gaga Takes the Polar Plunge With Fiance Taylor Kinney: Cute Photos
- William Shatner Will Miss Leonard Nimoy's Funeral: "I Feel Really Awful"
- Will Smith's 'Focus' tops box office with modest $19.1 million, dethroning 'Fifty Sh …
- Lupita Nyong'o's $150,000 Oscar gown returned by thief via TMZ
The $150,000 Oscar gown worn by actress Lupita Nyong'o that was stolen two days ago was returned on Friday by the thief, who tipped off celebrity news site TMZ.com after learning the pearls on the dress were fake, according to officials and the website. TMZ said the thief took the Calvin Klein dress from Nyong'o's hotel room on Wednesday after finding the door ajar. Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Lieutenant Michael White told reporters at a Friday news conference that they received a call around 3 p.m. local time from a media outlet who reported hearing from an anonymous caller that the dress had been returned to the London Hotel. The media source said the thief removed two pearls from the dress and took them to the Garment District in downtown Los Angeles where they were told they were not real, according to White.
- Dakota Johnson Mocks \'Fifty Shades\' On \'SNL\'
Dakota Johnson hosted "Saturday Night Live" for the first time this weekend, and the "Fifty Shades of Grey" star kicked off the show by mocking her own movie. Speaking of mothers, the actress' mom, Melanie Griffith (and dad, Don Johnson), were in the "SNL" audience as Dakota joked that life has changed drastically since the movie hit – her dry cleaner now refuses to look her in the eye.
- Michelle Rodriguez Clarifies Superhero Race Remark: 'Stop Being Lazy,' Hollywood!