Breaking In‘s return proved short-lived. The network is pulling the sophomore comedy off the schedule for the remainder for the season. Following Raising Hope‘s season finale next Tuesday, Breaking In was slated to resume airing originals in the 9:30 PM slot after New Girl. Now the network will air New Girl repeats in the time period. It hasn’t been determined when Breaking In‘s unaired episodes will run, with summer considered a strong possibility. Breaking In‘s fate mirrors that of freshman Fox comedy I Hate My Teenage Daughter, which was also recently pulled off the schedule in favor of repeats. Breaking In, which got a second-season pickup after being cancelled last May and a revamp, has been underperforming, opening its sophomore season with a 1.7/4 in adults 18-49 last month and logging a 1.3/3 in its most recent airing, tying a season low. It looks like Fox is looking to bolster its already renewed New Girl by double-pumping the freshman comedy.
1 - 8 of 8
News for You
- Cuba Gooding Jr.'s Wife Sara Kapfer Files For Divorce After 20 Years of Marriage
- Debra Messing Drops 20 Pounds Without Dieting: Before and After Pictures!
- Jodie Foster Marries Girlfriend Alexandra Hedison in Secret Wedding
- Simon Cowell "Loves" Fatherhood With "Dream Baby" Eric, Says Ex-Girlfriend Terri …
- Tila Tequila Opens Up About Her Pregnancy: "My Baby Has Saved My Life"
- Nicki Minaj Ditches the Wigs, Shows Off Natural Hair on the Red Carpet: Details From Her Stylist
Today on Yahoo
1 - 8 of 48