Breaking In‘s return proved short-lived. The network is pulling the sophomore comedy off the schedule for the remainder for the season. Following Raising Hope‘s season finale next Tuesday, Breaking In was slated to resume airing originals in the 9:30 PM slot after New Girl. Now the network will air New Girl repeats in the time period. It hasn’t been determined when Breaking In‘s unaired episodes will run, with summer considered a strong possibility. Breaking In‘s fate mirrors that of freshman Fox comedy I Hate My Teenage Daughter, which was also recently pulled off the schedule in favor of repeats. Breaking In, which got a second-season pickup after being cancelled last May and a revamp, has been underperforming, opening its sophomore season with a 1.7/4 in adults 18-49 last month and logging a 1.3/3 in its most recent airing, tying a season low. It looks like Fox is looking to bolster its already renewed New Girl by double-pumping the freshman comedy.
1 - 8 of 8
News for You
- Helen Mirren, 69, Is a Total Bombshell in Semi-Sheer Dress on the Red Carpet: See the Photos!
- Noel Gallagher Is Pretty Sure No One Besides Taylor Swift's Parents Thinks She's Talented
- Karrueche Tran Tweets Farewell to Chris Brown Amid Love Child Reports
- Carrie Underwood Gives Birth to Baby Boy: See His Name, Plus the First Pic!
- Why the 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Poster Looks So Familiar
- Iggy Azalea Was Happy to Lose Best Rap Album Grammy: "People Already Hate Me Enough"
Today on Yahoo
1 - 8 of 48
Today on Yahoo
1 - 5 of 48