Breaking In‘s return proved short-lived. The network is pulling the sophomore comedy off the schedule for the remainder for the season. Following Raising Hope‘s season finale next Tuesday, Breaking In was slated to resume airing originals in the 9:30 PM slot after New Girl. Now the network will air New Girl repeats in the time period. It hasn’t been determined when Breaking In‘s unaired episodes will run, with summer considered a strong possibility. Breaking In‘s fate mirrors that of freshman Fox comedy I Hate My Teenage Daughter, which was also recently pulled off the schedule in favor of repeats. Breaking In, which got a second-season pickup after being cancelled last May and a revamp, has been underperforming, opening its sophomore season with a 1.7/4 in adults 18-49 last month and logging a 1.3/3 in its most recent airing, tying a season low. It looks like Fox is looking to bolster its already renewed New Girl by double-pumping the freshman comedy.
News for You
- Nicki Minaj Ditches the Wigs, Shows Off Natural Hair on the Red Carpet: Details From Her Stylist
- Lindsay Lohan reveals miscarriage on finale of OWN series
Actress Lindsay Lohan has revealed she suffered a miscarriage during the filming of Oprah Winfrey's OWN network documentary series chronicling the former child star's life after rehab. "No one knows this - and we can finish after this - but I had a miscarriage for those two weeks that I took off," the 27-year-old actress said in Sunday's finale of the "Lindsay" series, saying that was the explanation for her missing some of her filming commitments.
- Kelly Clarkson Reveals Baby Bump for Easter Outing, Lindsay Lohan Shares Miscarriage on OWN Show Finale: …
- John Legend Finds His Baby Lookalike on Twitter, Chrissy Teigen Freaks Out: Meet His Doppelganger!
- Mila Kunis Shows Off Growing Baby Bump, Kourtney Kardashian Wears Bootylicious Swimsuit: Top Stories
- Richard Gere, Padma Lakshmi Secretly Dating Amidst His Divorce From Carey Lowell