Breaking In‘s return proved short-lived. The network is pulling the sophomore comedy off the schedule for the remainder for the season. Following Raising Hope‘s season finale next Tuesday, Breaking In was slated to resume airing originals in the 9:30 PM slot after New Girl. Now the network will air New Girl repeats in the time period. It hasn’t been determined when Breaking In‘s unaired episodes will run, with summer considered a strong possibility. Breaking In‘s fate mirrors that of freshman Fox comedy I Hate My Teenage Daughter, which was also recently pulled off the schedule in favor of repeats. Breaking In, which got a second-season pickup after being cancelled last May and a revamp, has been underperforming, opening its sophomore season with a 1.7/4 in adults 18-49 last month and logging a 1.3/3 in its most recent airing, tying a season low. It looks like Fox is looking to bolster its already renewed New Girl by double-pumping the freshman comedy.
1 - 8 of 8
News for You
- Russell Crowe: Michael Jackson Prank Called Me For 3 Years
- Germanwings Crash: The Latest Chilling Details, Airline's New Statement
- Katie Holmes Stuns in a Sexy Cutout Dress on the Red Carpet: See the Photos!
- Susan Sarandon's Ex Jonathan Bricklin Slams Boy Toy Label, Says "I Wasn't Good Enough&q …
- 10 Really Confusing Movie Endings Explained
- Ryan Phillippe: My Daughter Ava Freaks Out When People Think I'm Her Brother
Today on Yahoo
1 - 8 of 48