Breaking In‘s return proved short-lived. The network is pulling the sophomore comedy off the schedule for the remainder for the season. Following Raising Hope‘s season finale next Tuesday, Breaking In was slated to resume airing originals in the 9:30 PM slot after New Girl. Now the network will air New Girl repeats in the time period. It hasn’t been determined when Breaking In‘s unaired episodes will run, with summer considered a strong possibility. Breaking In‘s fate mirrors that of freshman Fox comedy I Hate My Teenage Daughter, which was also recently pulled off the schedule in favor of repeats. Breaking In, which got a second-season pickup after being cancelled last May and a revamp, has been underperforming, opening its sophomore season with a 1.7/4 in adults 18-49 last month and logging a 1.3/3 in its most recent airing, tying a season low. It looks like Fox is looking to bolster its already renewed New Girl by double-pumping the freshman comedy.
1 - 8 of 8
News for You
- Enrique Iglesias' Father Julio Iglesias Has Never Met Girlfriend Anna Kournikova After 12 Years of …
- Kate Middleton Gives Touching Speech at Children's Hospice, Prince William Fights Back Tears
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Dating Laura Prepon, Rosie O'Donnell Loses 50 Pounds: Top 5 Thursday Stori …
- Kim Novak Speaks Out Against Oscar Night Bullies: "For Days, I Didn't Leave the House"
- Padma Lakshmi Wears Short Crop Top, Shows Off Toned Abs on Red Carpet: So Hot or So Not?
- Kate Middleton Teases Prince William About His Bald Spot, Jokes He Should Wear Alpaca Wig
Today on Yahoo
1 - 8 of 48