A federal judge on Friday set a fast-paced schedule in the U.S. Justice Department's antitrust lawsuit challenging Google LLC's digital advertising technology practices, moving the case along more quickly than either side had proposed. U.S. Magistrate Judge John Anderson in Alexandria, Virginia, after a brief hearing issued an order setting Jan. 18, 2024, as the date when Alphabet Inc's Google and Justice Department lawyers must disclose factual evidence and experts reports.
No. 1 Alabama vs. No. 5 San Diego State meet up in Louisville with a trip to the Elite Eight on the line.
His family says they want justice after the incident at an Alabama work site.
The Pentagon responded to an attack on a base in Syria by launching airstrikes on groups affiliated with Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps.
One of Britain's largest charities will stop considering applications for grants so that its board members can learn about colonialism and become “truly anti-racist”.
President Joe Biden held a bilateral meeting with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. The two discussed Ukraine and immigration.
Worries over the financial strength of the sector persist, with Deutsche Bank down 14% at one point.
It's a sweet weekend for women's college basketball. The women's NCAA Tournament resumes Friday with Sweet 16 action.
He is headed to prison for nine years and must repay his victims and the government. His wife also faces prison time.
We hope he doesn't blow it.
Co-host Mika Brzezinski also denounced the former president, but said his behavior is "not surprising"
Eagle Plains Resources Ltd. (TSXV:EPL)("Eagle Plains") is pleased to announce the mailing of its management information circular dated March 17, 2023 (the "Circular") and related documents for the special meeting of Eagle Plains securityholders to be held at 9:00 a.m. (Mountain Time) on April 26, 2023.
The couple announced their "difficult decision" on social media just days before their anniversary.
Move following meetings in Ottawa with the US president will in effect close a controversial border crossing
Your seasonal allergies are likely to get more intense, but you can take steps to prepare.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Columbus Blue Jackets general manager Jarmo Kekalainen knows if the season ended today, his team would have the best odds to land who many consider the next generational talent in the NHL. He is also keenly aware that the odds remain higher not to win the NHL’s draft lottery — and the chance to select Connor Bedard on May 8. “Look, there’s a 25.5% chance for the team to finish last, but it’s still a 74.5% chance that you don’t get it. That’s much greater than 25.5,” Kekalainen
With the busy summer travel season fast approaching, passengers might be wondering: What if it's me sitting next to an unruly passenger?
"Mahomes took that BS deal — just 10 years and wanted it to like half a [billion]."
A former contestant on the long-running television game show “Family Feud” has been charged with first-degree murder and home invasion in the slaying of his estranged wife in western Illinois. Timothy Bliefnick, 39, pleaded not guilty Friday afternoon at his arraignment in Adams County Circuit Court in Quincy, according to court records. The body of Rebecca Bliefnick, 41, was found by a family member inside her Quincy home after she failed to pick up her children from school.
How is it possible workers are striking in the nation's second-largest school district and the wealthiest state in the country? Here's why.