UNO introduces new menu, bringing back some old favorites and adding new items, to create a sizzling selection just in time for Summer!
Norwood, MA --News Direct-- UNO Pizzeria & Grill
UNO Pizzeria & Grill, the iconic deep dish pizza brand, has introduced a new and flavorful menu for June 2022. The new menu features some highly-requested brand favorites such as the Lobster Roll, Cobb Salad and Deep Dish Nachos, but also brings new flavors to the table like the fresh Burrata appetizer and Bruschetta Chicken entrée.
In a twist, the popular nachos return to the menu, but in a new form, piled high and served in UNO’s signature deep dish pan – appropriately named Deep Dish Nachos. Tortilla chips are layered with seasoned beef, cheddar and mozzarella cheeses, salsa, banana peppers, olives and diced tomatoes.
On a new front, Burrata joins the summer hit parade. This creamy mozzarella, drizzled with balsamic, is surrounded by seasoned tomatoes and basil, and accompanied by freshly toasted garlic baguette slices.
Also added to the menu will be new pizza options. Availability will vary by location – some featuring the new Detroit-style pizza (8 delicious varieties) and others showcasing a duo of new summer pizzas: the Fresco Deep Dish and Broccoli Rabe and Sausage Thin Crust. The new Detroit-style pizzas have a light and airy thick crust, cheese baked to the edges and are topped with a hearty sauce. The Fresco Deep Dish is a veggie pizza with plum tomato slices, cherry tomatoes, caramelized onions, fresh basil and pesto sauce. The Broccoli Rabe and Sausage is a white pizza topped with mozzarella cheese.
“We are so excited to announce our new menu this summer. We are always listening to our guests for what they have loved in the past, but also looking at currents trends to bring in popular items that our guests will be excited to try. This menu accomplishes both of these. We think we have a “mic-drop” menu with these new additions. ” noted CEO Erik Frederick.
A full list of new menu items is as follows:
- Lobster Roll – Classic lobster salad served on a buttery toasted roll
- Lobster and Shrimp Scampi – Shrimp scampi with lobster added
- Citrus Shrimp Salad – Grilled shrimp atop a greens salad with assorted veggies and mandarin slices
- Burrata – Creamy mozzarella with seasoned tomatoes and drizzled with balsamic
- Deep Dish Nachos
- Tuscany Bread – Toasted ciabatta with pesto, cheese, spinach, and seasoned plum tomatoes
- Cobb Salad – Greens salad with crumbled blue cheese, chicken, avocado, tomatoes, egg, bacon
- Bruschetta Chicken – Grilled chicken breast with seasoned plum tomatoes and a balsamic glaze
- Triple B (Bacon Blue Burger) – Burger with bacon, blue cheese and caramelized onions
- Turkey Avocado BLT – A BLT with turkey and avocado on a ciabatta roll
- Sliders and Fries added to the Lunch Menu
About UNO Pizzeria & Grill
Based in Boston, Massachusetts, Uno Restaurant Holdings Corporation includes approximately 80 company-owned and franchised UNO Pizzeria & Grill restaurants located in 18 states, and the District of Columbia, India, and Saudi Arabia. UNO is all about connecting people over pizza – from its famous Chicago Deep Dish, which UNO invented in 1943, to its Chicago Thin Crust, to its gluten-free and vegan pizzas. The Company also operates Uno Foods, a consumer packaged-foods business which supplies supermarkets, airlines, movie theaters, hotels, airports, travel plazas, and schools, with both frozen and refrigerated private-label foods and UNO branded products. For more information, visit www.unos.com.
View source version on newsdirect.com: https://newsdirect.com/news/new-menu-at-uno-pizzeria-and-grill-404156433