Forecasts by Product (X-Ray Devices (Analog, Digital), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Ultrasound (2D, 3D, Others), Computed Tomography, Nuclear Imaging, Mammography), by End-user (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Others) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Pattern Analysis.
New York, Dec. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Medical Imaging Market Report 2022-2032" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06371546/?utm_source=GNW
The Medical Imaging Market Report 2022-2032: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
Incremental Innovation in the Field of Medical Imaging Technology
Advancements in medical imaging equipment’s and high-resolution technologies help in early diagnosis of underlying disease. It enables physicians to initiate quick treatment to the patient ailments thus saving on the overall medical cost to the patient. Major industry players are planning to prioritize the development of patient-centric imaging and radiology devices. For instance, Novel augmented reality technologies such as EchoPixel True 3D, enable surgeons to view tissues and structures in 3D using MRI or CT scan images. These MRI images can be examined with a VR headset or 3D glasses for better patient care and management. Technological developments in imaging systems coupled with their increasing demand in disease diagnosis will positively impact the market growth.
Rising Cost of Medical Imaging Devices
Continuous development and launch of advanced imaging devices is the prime reason that escalates the cost of device. High cost of devices increases the disease diagnostic cost for the patients thereby increasing the overall expenditure on healthcare. Growing costs of imaging devices such as MRI and CT scanners render them unaffordable to small healthcare institutions.
Furthermore, the high maintenance cost and servicing of such devices increase the overall cost of the service to the patients. For maximum performance, the equipment must be kept in an extremely specific, sanitary, and temperature-controlled environment. These expenses are frequently passed on to patients. Majority of imaging devices such as ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), and MRI machine require considerable capital investment. Thus, high costs associated with advanced imaging devices and procedures will impede the market growth during the forecast period.
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
• How is the Medical Imaging market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the Medical Imaging Market?
• How will each Medical Imaging submarket grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2032?
• How will the market shares for each Medical Imaging submarket develop from 2022 to 2032?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2022 to 2032?
• Will leading Medical Imaging Markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2032 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2032?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the medical imaging technology development projects for these leading companies?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2022 and 2032? What are the implications of medical imaging technology development projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
• Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the Medical Imaging Market?
• Where is the Medical Imaging Market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
• What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the Medical Imaging Market today, and over the next 10 years:
• Our 208-page report provides 87 tables and 135 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
• The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
• It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
• It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the Medical Imaging Market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2032 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2032, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising medical imaging device prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, “V”, “L”, “W” and “U” are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
• X-Ray devices
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
• Computed Tomography
• Nuclear Imaging
• Diagnostic Centers
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for five regional and 21 leading national markets:
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of Latin America
• South Africa
• Rest of MEA
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Medical Imaging Market, 2022 to 2032, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
• Carestream Health Inc.
• Canon Medical System Corporation (Canon Inc.)
• ESAOTE SPA
• FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
• GE Healthcare
• Hologic Inc.
• Konica Minolta, Inc.
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
• Siemens Healthineers
• Samsung Medison Co., Ltd.
Overall world revenue for Medical Imaging Market, 2022 to 2032 in terms of value the market will surpass US$40 billion in 2022, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2032. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How will the Medical Imaging Market, 2022 to 2032 report help you?
In summary, our 208-page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2032 for Medical Imaging Market, 2022 to 2032 Market, with forecasts for Product, and End-user, each forecast at a global and regional level – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
• Revenue forecasts to 2032 for five regional and 21 key national markets – See forecasts for the Medical Imaging Market, 2022 to 2032 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Latin America and Middle East and Africa. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – including company profiles of the major companies involved in the Medical Imaging Market, 2022 to 2032.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06371546/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001