Markets are set to open in the green as investors monitor another potentially catastrophic hurricane. Oil is already at a 4-week high with Hurricane Irma barreling through the Caribbean Islands. Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Jared Blikre, Rick Newman and Ethan Wolff-Mann discuss these and the other big stories we’re covering today.
- Hurricane Irma may hit Florida on Saturday
- Crude prices rise
- Orange juice prices soar on Irma fears
- Goldman Sachs’ 5 ways to invest in the pricey stock market
- Kohl’s to sell Amazon devices
- Hewlett Packard beats earnings expectations
- Dave & Buster’s misses on second-quarter sales
- Trivago cuts outlook, shares slide
- Newell Brands lowers guidance as Harvey hits resin supplies
- Fiat Chrysler upgraded to Overweight by Barclays
- President Trump to ‘revisit’ DACA if Congress doesn’t act
- Analyst claims Facebook may be inflating number of people who can see its ads
- Would you spend $1,000 on Apple’s iPhone?
- Walmart announces toy exclusives for holiday shopping season