Police are hunting a man who is accused of a series of sexual offences against young girls on Manchester trams.
Officers from Greater Manchester Police (GMP) say the man was accused of sexually assaulting girls as young as 12.
All the alleged incidents took place on the city’s tram system over a month ago, but police have now issued a series of CCTV images of the suspect in the hopes of tracking him down.
The first victim, a 16-year-old-girl, said she was sexually assaulted on a tram between Picadilly Gardens and Cornbrook on Thursday October 31.
A second girl, 12, reported a similar incident at 3.20pm on Friday 15 November.
She claimed she had been sexually assaulted on a tram between Picadilly Gardens and Altrincham.
Later the same day a third young girl told officers she had seen a man behaving inappropriately on a tram between Market Street and Old Trafford.
READ MORE FROM YAHOO NEWS UK:
Mother of woman accused of Ayia Napa false rape claim says she has been 'left unsupported' by British embassy
Sergeant Nick Bamber of GMP’s Transport Unit said: “We are committed to making Greater Manchester’s transport network safe so we treat reports of this nature very seriously.
“These incidents happened more than a month ago and, although we are not aware of any further reports, our investigation is ongoing and we would like to speak with the man shown in the CCTV.
‘Due to the locations and times of these offences, we believe there will be people who can assist us with our enquiries and we’d like to encourage them to contact us as soon as possible.”