Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
As a professional online shopper (yes, I love my job), I can definitively say that I am great at shopping. I can sniff out a good deal from miles away and tend to have roughly 728 products in my cart at any given time. So, let me help you build your online shopping cart. Whether you’re shopping for major sale events like Prime Day or just upgrading your wardrobe, I’ll always give you the must-have picks.
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is that time of the year when our favorite retailer marks down all of their most popular products, and it's been happening for the last 50 years. Compared to other major sales like Prime Day and Way Day which run for only two days, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is for weeks! Unfortunately, though, the sale ends at the end of this weekend.
While that sounds like enough time, I assure you August 1 will be here sooner than you think. There's always the risk that those products you've been dreaming about are going to sell out. From the single best bra you could ever buy to major deals on luxury brands like Charlotte Tilbury, you really don't want to miss this.
Obviously, I've been carefully curating my shopping cart and thought I would be so kind as to share it with you! I know, I'm so generous. Scroll below to shop the best items I'm eyeing from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
1. Circus by Sam Edelman Savanna Sandal, $49.99 (Orig. $90)
2. Reformation Sigmund Long Sleeve Midi Dress, $124 (Orig. $240)
3. Olaplex Bond Maintenance™ Set, $99 (Orig. $137)
4. PAIGE Robbie Studded Clog, $249.99 (Orig. $348)
5. Vitamix 7500 Blender Bundle, $549.99 (Orig. $790)
6. Topshop Smocked Modal Minidress, $39 (Orig. $65)
7. Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eyeshadow Trio, $58 (Orig. $87)
8. Great Jones Set of 3 Nesting Mixing Bowls, $70.99 (Orig. $95)
9. Sea Salt Scent Fabric Wash, $12.90 (Orig. $19)
10. btb Los Angeles Sunday Morning Straw Tote, $99.99 (Orig. $168)
11. SKIMS Fits Everybody Cami Thong Bodysuit, $34.80 (Orig. $58)
12. Maison Margiela Replica Jazz Club Set, $95 (Orig. $141)
13. SARTO by Franco Sarto Balinna Platform Loafer, $79.99 (Orig. $130)
14. Kurt Geiger London Medium Kensington Vinyl Convertible Shoulder Bag, $109.99 (Orig. $165)
15. French Connection Baby Soft Mock Neck Sweater Dress, $59.99 (Orig. $98)
16. Barefoot Dreams CozyChic™ Throw Blanket, $97.90 (Orig. $147)
17. Open Edit 3-Piece So Soft Rib Lounge Set, $61.90 (Orig. $89)
18. Natori Feathers Underwire Contour Bra, $44.90 (Orig. $68)
19. Brixton Joanna Short Brim Hat, $36.90 (Orig. $55)
20. Thread & Supply Faux Leather Shirt Jacket, $38.99 (Orig. $59)
21. NIKE Air Max Dawn Sneaker, $87 (Orig. $110)
22. SPANX OnCore Mid Thigh Shaper Bodysuit, $64.90 (Orig. $98)
23. Levi's Ribcage Ripped Ankle Straight Leg Jeans, $69.90 (Orig. $108)
24. Tom Ford Anya 55mm Cat Eye Sunglasses, $263.99 (Orig. $395)
25. UGG Scuffita Genuine Shearling Slide Slipper, $59 (Orig. $90)
26. Fellow Stagg EKG Electric Kettle, $140.99 (Orig. $195)
27. Halogen Absolute Camisole, $9.90 (Orig. $15)
28. Coach Colorblock Leather Crossbody Bag, $99.99 (Orig. $150)
29. Bracha Initial Pendant Necklace, $35.99 (Orig. $50)
30. kate spade new york bradley pebbled leather bifold wallet, $69.99 (Orig. $110)
31. diptyque 4-Piece Candle Gift Set, $110 (Orig. $152)
32. Open Edit Satin Slip Dress, $49 (Orig. $179)
33. Dagne Dover 365 Large Landon Water Resistant Neoprene Carryall Duffle Bag, $133.90 (Orig. $200)
34. BLANKNYC Baxter Rib Cage Pants, $59.99 (Orig. $98)
35. Ray-Ban 51mm Gradient Geometric Sunglasses, $99 (Orig. $176)
36. slip Date Night Silk Scrunchie Pack, $45 (Orig. $70)
37. Topshop Mixed Stitch Longline Cardigan, $49.99 (Orig. $68)
38. Free People New Frontier Chelsea Boot, $109.99 (Orig. $168)
39. BP. Ruched Mesh Body-Con Minidress, $29.99 (Orig. $39)
If you liked this story, check out the best deals to shop at Nordstrom Rack right now.
More from In The Know: