Summary Global LNG liquefaction capacity is expected to grow by 75% during the outlook period, 2022 to 2026 from new build and expansion projects. Among regions, North America accounts for majority of the global liquefaction capacity additions from new build and expansion projects accounting for 69% of the total growth by 2026.
New York, July 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "LNG Liquefaction Terminals Capacity and Capital Expenditure (CapEx) Forecast by Region, Countries and Companies including details of New Build and Expansion (Announcements and Cancellations) Projects, 2022-2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06289961/?utm_source=GNW
Among countries, the US leads globally with 220.3 mtpa of liquefaction capacity additions by 2026. Russia and Qatar follow, with capacity additions of 44.7 mtpa and 32.0 mtpa, respectively.
Liquefied Natural Gas, LNG, Liquefaction, Liquefaction Terminals, Planned Liquefaction Terminals, Capacity, LNG, Capital Expenditure, Africa, Asia, Middle East, North America, Oceania, South America
- Historical LNG liquefaction capacity data from 2016 to 2021, outlook up to 2026
- New build and expansion LNG liquefaction capacity additions key countries
- New build and expansion capital expenditure outlook by key countries and companies globally
- New build and expansion capex of LNG liquefaction projects by region, key countries, and companies
- Details of the major planned and announced LNG liquefaction projects globally up to 2026
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the LNG liquefaction projects globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global LNG industry
- Facilitate decision making based on strong historical and outlook of LNG liquefaction capacity data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about LNG liquefaction projects globally
- Keep abreast of key planned and announced LNG liquefaction projects globally
- Assess your competitor’s planned and announced LNG liquefaction projects and capacities
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06289961/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001