Singapore, Singapore--(Newsfile Corp. - May 14, 2022) - The Olympic Gold Sprinter Kaylin Whitney joins the USM Metaverse developed by Radio Caca (RACA), a web3 solution provider co-founded by French Montana.
Kaylin Whitney is looking to build a Mega Track Stadium of field athletic activities for the RACA community inside the United State of Mars Metaverse. She will also create a digital avatar of herself to be a virtual running buddy, and aims to support runners to achieve at all levels.
The United States of Mars (USM), is a massive Metaverse platform on BNB/ETH launched in early 2022, with a supply of 1 million Lands which can support up to 1 billion residents. Each 'Land' acts as an individual server like its own metaverse with its own laws, economics, and activities. The building function will be available in June 2022, where all users can build their functionable architectures such as theater, football stadium, hotel, museum, maze etc.
To view an enhanced version of Figure 1, please visit:
The 23 year old represents Team USA at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, and won the Gold Medal of 4 x 400m relay, where she said "I had to get right within myself mentally and emotionally,I had to put in the hard, hard days to get where we need to go."
Kaylin is sponsored by Red Bull and Nike, and she is set for another Olympic medal at the 2024 Paris Olympics.
(1) Twitter: https://twitter.com/RadioCacaNFT
(2) Website: https://www.radiocaca.com
(3) Discord: https://discord.com/invite/34qREVgv3h
(4) Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/raca_nft/
(5) Telegram: https://t.me/RadioCaca
(6) Medium: https://radiocaca.medium.com/
Media Contact: Mike Salles
Contact: RACA Teams
(1) Olympics: https://olympics.com/en/athletes/kaylin-whitney#b2p-athlete-olympic-results
(2) Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaylinwhitney
(3) Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kaylinwhitney/
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/124076