Dublin, Sept. 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Underwater Concrete Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global underwater concrete market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027. The report predicts the global underwater concrete market to grow with a CAGR of 9.72% over the forecast period from 2021-2027. The study on underwater concrete market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on underwater concrete market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global underwater concrete market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global underwater concrete market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
The improving quality of water construction in developing countries
Increasing demand for marine constructions
Improper concrete mix design and improper placement
The fastest growth in the construction industry
The global underwater concrete market is segmented on the basis of raw material, and application.
The Global Underwater Concrete Market by Raw Material
The Global Underwater Concrete Market by Application
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the underwater concrete market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the underwater concrete market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global underwater concrete market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Underwater Concrete Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Underwater Concrete Market
3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.5. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5.1.Growth Matrix Analysis by Raw Material
3.5.2.Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.5.3.Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Underwater Concrete Market
4. Underwater Concrete Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Underwater Concrete Market by Raw Material
6. Global Underwater Concrete Market by Application
6.1. Underwater Repairs
6.3. Swimming Pools
6.5. Shore Protection
7. Global Underwater Concrete Market by Region 2021-2027
7.1. North America
7.1.1.North America Underwater Concrete Market by Raw Material
7.1.2.North America Underwater Concrete Market by Application
7.1.3.North America Underwater Concrete Market by Country
7.2.1.Europe Underwater Concrete Market by Raw Material
7.2.2.Europe Underwater Concrete Market by Application
7.2.3.Europe Underwater Concrete Market by Country
7.3.1.Asia-Pacific Underwater Concrete Market by Raw Material
7.3.2.Asia-Pacific Underwater Concrete Market by Application
7.3.3.Asia-Pacific Underwater Concrete Market by Country
7.4.1.RoW Underwater Concrete Market by Raw Material
7.4.2.RoW Underwater Concrete Market by Application
7.4.3.RoW Underwater Concrete Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Underwater Concrete Market
8.2. Companies Profiled
8.2.1. Conmix Ltd.
8.2.2. HeidelbergCement AG
8.2.3. Tarmaca(Lafarge Tarmac)
8.2.4. Sika AG
8.2.5. Ashland Inc.BASF SE
8.2.6. Clariant AG
8.2.7. Evonik Industries AG
8.2.8. Five Star Products Inc.
8.2.9. Dyckerhoff Basal Nederland B.V.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rzr5bx
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900