Stocks (^DJI, ^GSPC, ^IXIC) are mixed at the midday mark, with the health care (XLV) sector the most in the green for the second day in a row, while utilities (XLU) is the most in the red. Keith Bliss of Cuttone & Co. joins us live from the New York Stock Exchange. To discuss the other big stories of the day, Alexis Christoforous is joined by Yahoo Finance’s Dan Roberts and Jen Roberts.
Today, Midday Movers discusses:
- Climate change and air travel: more turbulence, delays, cancellations
- Health Care stocks leading ahead of Senate bill
- Crude oil enters 6th bear market in 4 years
- The death of malls and ‘degentrification’
- America’s most-loved CEOs
- Mattel introduces new ‘Ken’ dolls