during the forecast period. The market growth is primarily driven by the rising incidence of hospital-acquired infections and the increasing number of surgical procedures. Emerging markets in Asian countries are expected to offer strong growth opportunities for players in the market.
New York, April 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Sterilization Container Systems Market by Product, Type, Material, Technology - Global Forecast to 2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06064435/?utm_source=GNW
In contrast, the use of sterilization wraps & pouches and concerns regarding the safety of reprocessed medical equipment may restrict market growth to a certain extent. The sterilization container systems market is segmented based on product, type, technology, material, and region.
Aluminum segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period and is also expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Based on the material, the sterilization container systems market is segmented into aluminum, stainless steel, and other materials.In 2020, the aluminum sterilization containers segment accounted for largest share of the sterilization container systems market.
This segment is also expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The large share and the highest CAGR of this segment is attributed to the advantages of anodized aluminum such as versatility, durability, excellent drying properties, ease of maintenance, and long-lasting nature.
Sterilization containers with filters segment to dominate the market during the forecast period.
Based on technology, the sterilization container systems market is segmented into sterilization containers with filters and sterilization containers with valves, as sterilization containers require a barrier system to maintain package integrity.Sterilization containers with filters accounted for the largest share of the market in 2020.
The large share of this segment is attributed to the benefits of filters, as they act as a microbial barrier. Sterilization containers with filters are designed to allow the sterilant to enter and exit and act as a microbial barrier.
North America will dominate the market during the forecast period.
Geographically, the sterilization container systems market is segmented into North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.In 2019, North America accounted for the largest share of the sterilization container systems market.
The large share of the North American market is attributed to factors such as the high prevalence of HAIs, growing patient population (as a result of growth in the geriatric population and the rising prevalence of chronic diseases, which leads to a large number of surgical procedures), the implementation of favorable government initiatives and stringent regulations on sterilization and disinfection, the presence of advanced healthcare infrastructure in the US and Canada, and the presence of key players in this region.
The primary interviews conducted for this report can be categorized as follows:
• By Company Type - Tier 1: 36%, Tier 2: 45%, and Tier 3: 19%
• By Designation - C-level: 33%, D-level: 40%, and Others: 27%
• By Region - North America: 36%, Europe: 28%, Asia Pacific: 19%, and Rest of the World: 17%
List of Companies Profiled in the Report
• B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany)
• Johnson & Johnson (US)
• Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD) (US)
• Integra LifeSciences Corporation (US)
• Medline Industries, Inc. (US)
• KLS Martin Group (US)
• Summit Medical LLC. (US)
• Case Medical (US)
• GPC Medical Ltd. (India)
• Aygun Co.,Inc (Turkey)
• C.B.M. S.r.l. Medical Equipment (Italy)
• Ritter GmbH (Germany)
• MELAG Medizintechnik GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
• EMED (Poland)
• ACE OSTEOMEDICA (India)
• Thempson (Germany)
• Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co., LLC (US)
• Symmetry Surgical Inc. (US)
• NorvaMed Medical (Turkey)
• Tekno-Medical Optik-Chirurgie GmbH (Germany)
• ELCON Medical Instruments GmbH (Germany)
• World Precision Instruments (US)
• Strategic Business Holdings, Inc. (US)
• Keir Surgical (Canada)
• GEUDER AG (Germany)
• MEDIN TECHNOLOGIES (US)
This report provides a detailed picture of the global sterilization container systems market.It aims at estimating the size and future growth potential of the market across different segments, such as product, type, technology, material and region.
The report also analyzes factors (such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities) affecting market growth.It evaluates the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provides details of the competitive landscape for market leaders.
The report also studies micromarkets with respect to their growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total sterilization container systems market. The report forecasts the revenue of the market segments with respect to four major regions.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on sterilization container systems offered by the top 26 players in the sterilization container systems market. The report analyses the sterilization container systems market by product, type, technology, material and region.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various sterilization container systems across key geographic regions.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the sterilization container systems market.
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market ranking and strategies of the leading players in the sterilization container systems market.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06064435/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001