Summary Global nickel mine production is expected to reach 2,427. 4 thousand tonnes (kt) in 2021, up by 6. 8% over 2020, after registering an estimated 4. 2% decline to 2,272.
New York, Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Nickel Mining to 2025 - Analysing Reserves and Production by Country, Global Assets and Projects, Demand Drivers and Key Players" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06151175/?utm_source=GNW
0kt in 2020, amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Output from Indonesia, the Philippines and Brazil will be significant contributors to the overall growth. In contrast, production is expected to decline in Russia, South Africa and Finland, owing to lower production from the Oktyabrsky and Taimyrsky mines and the planned closure of African Rainbow Minerals’ Nkomati mine in 2021.Production over the forecast period (2021-2025) is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.0%, to reach 2,730.6kt in 2025, with Indonesia, Russia, Canada and the Philippines being the key contributors to this growth.
- The report contains an overview of the global nickel mining industry including key demand driving factors affecting the global nickel mining industry.
- It provides detailed information on reserves, reserves by country, production, production by country, production by company, major operating mines, competitive landscape, major exploration and development projects.
Reasons to Buy
- Comprehensive evaluation of the impact of COVID-19 on global nickel industry
- To gain an understanding of the global nickel mining industry, relevant driving factors
- To understand historical and forecast trend on global nickel production
- To identify key players in the global nickel mining industry
- To identify major active, exploration and development projects by region
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06151175/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001