Among the factors driving the market are the growing public- and private-sector investments in the medical imaging market, and the rising prevalence of chronic diseases. The integrated software was the largest segment in the medical image analysis software market in 2021.
New York, July 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Medical Image Analysis Software Market by Type, Images, Modality, Application, End User - Global Forecasts to 2027" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05096186/?utm_source=GNW
The integrated software segment accounted for the larger share of 61.8% of the medical image analysis software market in 2021. The growing adoption of imaging systems and imaging tests is one of the major factors driving the growth of the integrated medical image analysis software market during the forecast period.
Among end users, the hospitals segment accounted for the largest market share in 2021.
In 2021, the hospitals segment accounted for the largest share of the medical image analysis software market. The rising number of diagnostic imaging procedures performed in hospitals and the increasing adoption of minimally invasive procedures are driving the growth of this end-user segment.
In 2021, North America accounted for the largest regional market for medical image analysis software market“
In 2021, North America accounted for the largest share of 34.9% of the medical image analysis software market. This can be attributed to the presence of well-established healthcare facilities with advanced diagnostic equipment, favorable government initiatives to support the adoption of healthcare IT, and the presence of key market players, among other factors.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to be the fastest growing region in the forecast period, at a CAGR of 9.2%. The supportive government efforts, growing medical imaging research, and increasing adoption of medical image analysis software by healthcare professionals in the region.
A breakdown of the primary participants referred to for this report is provided below:
• By Company Type (Supply-side): Tier 1: 40%, Tier 2: 30%, and Tier 3: 30%
• By Designation: C-level: 27%, Director-level: 18%, and Others: 55%
• By Region: North America: 50%, Europe: 20%, Asia-Pacific: 15%, Latin America: 10%, and Middle east & Africa: 5%
Key players offering medical image analysis software products in this market include GE Healthcare (US), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Siemens Healthineers (Germany), Canon Inc. (Japan), Agfa HealthCare (Belgium), International Business Machines Corporation (US), Carestream Health, Inc. (US), AQUILAB SAS (France), Esaote S.p.A. (Italy), MIM Software, Inc. (US), Image Analysis, Ltd. (UK), and ScienceSoft USA Corporation (US).
The report analyzes the medical image analysis software market and aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of this market based on various segments such as product, and region. The report also includes competitive analysis of the key players in this market along with their company profiles, product offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report can help established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which, in turn, would help them garner a greater share. Firms purchasing the report could use one, or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies.
This report provides insights into the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the medical image analysis software market. The report analyzes the market based on the products, and region.
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and product launches in the medical image analysis software market.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various types of medical image analysis software solutions across regions.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the medical image analysis software market.
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the medical image analysis software markets.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05096186/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001