This report gives a brief of the market, segmented by product type, by application, and by country. The segmental analyses have been detailed into Cereals & grains, Oilseeds & pulses, fruits & vegetables, and others based on the terms of application, the market is classified. These segments are analyzed country-wise and the report also covers a detailed discussion about the trends, rules, and regulations across the world.
Herbicides or weed killers are used to safeguard the crops from unwanted plants, which are like parasites on cultivated crops. Weeds grow along with crops, competing for water & nutrition. While some act as a parasite, few weeds are toxic in nature, and both have an adverse effect on profitability.
The ease of using such chemical herbicides when compared to manual weed control is the major driver in the market, which aided the growth of 4.10% CAGR historically. Adequate uses of the herbicides do impact crop protection and increase the yield positively. With the technological advancements, the world has now adopted more integrated pest management practices, which is to aid the market to reach USD 35000 Million by the end of the forecasted period.
The scarcity of agricultural land has inclined in recent days, given the quick incline in urbanization. Thus it becomes immensely important for the farmers to ensure they meet the maximum possible yield quantity. The herbicide manufacturers are now actively involved in the innovation of concentrating the effect of chemicals only on the unwanted species, and not the desired crops. In terms of application, the herbicides market is dominated by the use in oilseed & pulse cultivation segment, with nearly 60% of the share. The swift usage of organic herbicides is likely to be a threat to the chemical herbicide market, globally. The major advantage of organic herbicides is that it doesn't cause any soil damage and also prevents soil erosion. Through the forecasted period, the segment of cereal & pulses shows a marginally higher growth rate than the dominating segment.
The market is led by Latin America, which in 2020 accounted for more than 30% of the market share. There have been constant changes in the regulations regarding the use & limits of herbicides at the national as well as international level. However, due to the possible negative impact on the production due to the ban of certain herbicides, many farmers strongly oppose it. Even though there are government regulations and laws, the use of herbicides has not decreased significantly, even in developed countries. In contradiction to it, the usage volume might have declined marginally, but the toxicity of the chemicals has inclined drastically.
Huapont Life Sciences
This report would help you answer the following questions:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Herbicides Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Herbicides Market during the forecast period?
3. Which region outstands in the Global Herbicides Market?
4. Which are the segments to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Herbicides Market?
5. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Herbicides Market?
6. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Herbicides Market?
7. What are the major companies in the Global Herbicides Market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Methodology
3. Market Structure
3.1. Market Considerate
3.2. Market Definition
4. Global Crop Protection Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size By Value
4.2. Market Share
4.2.1. By Product Type
4.2.2. By Application
4.2.3. By Region
4.2.4. By Country
4.2.5. By Company
5. Global Herbicides Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size By Value
5.2. Market Share
5.2.1. By Application
5.2.2. By Region
5.2.3. By Country
6. North America Herbicides Market Outlook
7. Europe Herbicides Market Outlook
8. Asia Pacific Herbicides Market Outlook
9. Latin America Herbicides Market Outlook
10. Middle East & Africa Herbicides Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
11.1. Key Drivers
11.2. Key Challenges
12. Market Trends and Developments
13. Company Profiles
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/idssb0
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211207005590/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900