Dublin, Jan. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Healthcare Cybersecurity Market Research Report by Type, by Deployment, by End User, by Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Healthcare Cybersecurity Market size was estimated at USD 13.92 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 16.16 billion in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 16.50% to reach USD 40.56 billion by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Healthcare Cybersecurity to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the market was studied across Antivirus and Antimalware, DDoS Mitigation, Identity and Access Management, Risk and Compliance Management, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), and Intrusion Detection System (IDS)/Intrusion Prevention System (IPS).
Based on Deployment, the market was studied across Cloud-based and On-premise.
Based on End User, the market was studied across Health Insurance, Hospitals, Medical Devices, and Research Laboratories.
Based on Region, the market was studied across the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Healthcare Cybersecurity Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Healthcare Cybersecurity Market, including Atos SE, Booz Allen Hamilton, Inc., Broadcom, Inc., Checkpoint Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., Crowdstrike Holdings, Inc., DXC Technology Company, FireEye, Inc., Fortified Health Security, IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation, Juniper Networks, Inc., Kaspersky Lab, Inc., Lockheed Martin Corporation, LogRhythm, Inc., McAfee, LLC, Medigate Ltd, NortonLifeLock Inc., Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Sensato Cybersecurity Solutions, and Trend Micro Incorporated.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Healthcare Cybersecurity Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Healthcare Cybersecurity Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Healthcare Cybersecurity Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Healthcare Cybersecurity Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Healthcare Cybersecurity Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Healthcare Cybersecurity Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Healthcare Cybersecurity Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199. Growing number of cyber-attacks in healthcare sector with improved connected technologies
188.8.131.52. Increasing security and regulatory compliances in healthcare industry
184.108.40.206. Rising use of internet of things (IoT) devices in healthcare
220.127.116.11. Shortage of trained workers in IT sector and high cost pertinent to cybersecurity
18.104.22.168. Emerging demand for cloud services in healthcare
22.214.171.124. Ongoing need for strong authentication methods to avoid risks of cybersecurity
126.96.36.199. Lack of support from government authorities
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Healthcare Cybersecurity Market, by Type
6.2. Antivirus and Antimalware
6.3. DDoS Mitigation
6.4. Identity and Access Management
6.5. Risk and Compliance Management
6.6. Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
6.7. Intrusion Detection System (IDS)/Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
7. Healthcare Cybersecurity Market, by Deployment
8. Healthcare Cybersecurity Market, by End User
8.2. Health Insurance
8.4. Medical Devices
8.5. Research Laboratories
9. Americas Healthcare Cybersecurity Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Healthcare Cybersecurity Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Healthcare Cybersecurity Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Atos SE
13.2. Booz Allen Hamilton, Inc.
13.3. Broadcom, Inc.
13.4. Checkpoint Software Technologies Ltd.
13.5. Cisco Systems, Inc.
13.6. Crowdstrike Holdings, Inc.
13.7. DXC Technology Company
13.8. FireEye, Inc.
13.9. Fortified Health Security
13.10. IBM Corporation
13.11. Intel Corporation
13.12. Juniper Networks, Inc.
13.13. Kaspersky Lab, Inc.
13.14. Lockheed Martin Corporation
13.15. LogRhythm, Inc.
13.16. McAfee, LLC
13.17. Medigate Ltd
13.18. NortonLifeLock Inc.
13.19. Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
13.20. Sensato Cybersecurity Solutions
13.21. Trend Micro Incorporated
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qecmxk
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900