KEY FINDINGS The global cough syrup market is anticipated to develop with a CAGR of 2. 87% over the forecasting years of 2021 to 2028. The market growth is mainly ascribed to chief factors such as the increasing geriatric population as well as the surging incidence of chronic respiratory conditions.
New York, Aug. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL COUGH SYRUP MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06126763/?utm_source=GNW
Coughing is primarily caused by respiratory problems like asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, chronic lung infections, pulmonary disease, and lung cancer.Cough syrups suppress and loosen mucus present in the airways, clear the congestion and make breathing easier.
They also help with allergic symptoms such as runny nose, throat irritation, watery eyes, and sneezing. Besides, certain combination cough syrups relieve coughs caused due to bronchitis, common cold, and numerous other breathing illnesses.
With fast-paced urbanization, in addition to the rising energy consumption globally, the level of indoor and outdoor air pollution generated from industrial and motor vehicle emissions continues to augment rapidly.As a result, there is a considerable rise in the prevalence of respiratory symptoms, including coughing, decreased pulmonary function, and wheezing.
Moreover, exposure to particulate matter, nitrogen dioxide, ozone, and tobacco smoke has an adverse influence on the development of respiratory conditions, significantly associated with wheeze and cough. The main disease concerns are asthma, respiratory tract infections, rhinosinusitis, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
The global cough syrup market growth is evaluated through the analysis of North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of World. The Asia-Pacific is set to lead as well as dominate the global market owing to factors such as the increasing incidence of lung-related problems, the influence of various environmental, economic, and social aspects on the region’s respiratory health, and the growing rates of air pollution.
Companies with larger portfolios and undifferentiated products create extensive competition within the global cough syrup market.Furthermore, major firms possess a strong geographical presence worldwide and also provide a diversified product range.
Hence, the competitive rivalry is set to be high in the global market. Key enterprises operating in the market are Proctor & Gamble Co, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Johnson & Johnson, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. ABBOTT LABORATORIES
2. ACELLA PHARMACEUTICALS LLC
3. ASTRAZENECA PLC
4. CIPLA LIMITED
5. DABUR INDIA LTD
6. GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC
7. GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICAL LIMITED
8. JOHNSON & JOHNSON
9. MERCK KGAA
10. NOVARTIS INTERNATIONAL AG
11. PFIZER INC
12. PROCTOR & GAMBLE CO (P&G)
13. RECKITT BENCKISER GROUP PLC
14. SANOFI SA
15. THE HIMALAYA DRUG COMPANY
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06126763/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001