DUBLIN, January 19, 2022--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Angling & Hunting Equipment Market Research Report by Product, by Distribution, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Angling & Hunting Equipment Market was estimated at USD 472.87 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 503.67 million in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.78% to reach USD 701.02 million by 2026.
Increasing Consumer Preference for Outdoor Recreational Activities Coupled with Growing Trend of Travel and Vacation
Increasing Government Focus on Improving Local Tourism
Demand from Local Fish Market and Fish Processing Companies
High Priced Products to Own
Increasing Influence of Social Media to Create Awareness Regarding Unique Spots as well Activities to Visit
Increasing Sales through e-Commerce
Concerns Regarding License Approval of Fisheries and Hunting
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Angling & Hunting Equipment to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product, the market was studied across Accessories, Archery, ATV Accessories, Cameras & Accessories, Clothing, Decoys, Fishing Rods & Reels, Game Calls, Gun Accessories, Maintenance & Storage, Hearing Protection, Optics &Scopes, Knives & Tools, Lures & Terminal Trackers, Packs & Bag Packs, and Tree Stands.
Based on Distribution, the market was studied across Offline and Online.
Based on Region, the market was studied across the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
Costa Del Mar Inc.
Duluth Holdings Inc.
Johnson Outdoors Inc.
Maver UK Ltd.
Newell Brands Inc.
Okuma Fishing Tackle Co. Ltd.
Pradco Outdoor Brands Inc.
Pure Fishing, Inc.
Rather Outdoors, LLC
Sea Master Enterprise Co. Ltd.
The Orvis Company Inc.
Tica Fishing Tackle
W.C. Bradley Co.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Angling & Hunting Equipment Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, and the long-term effects are projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Ongoing research by the publisher amplifies their research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report delivers insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecasts, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Angling & Hunting Equipment Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Angling & Hunting Equipment Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Angling & Hunting Equipment Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Angling & Hunting Equipment Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Angling & Hunting Equipment Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Angling & Hunting Equipment Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Angling & Hunting Equipment Market?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3x5gge
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220119005710/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900