Forecasts by Spending (OPEX ($Mn), CAPEX ($Mn)), by Number of Vessels (Units), by Type (Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO), Floating Storage Regasification Unit (FSRU)), by OPEX Type (Topside Development, Hull Design and Construction, Mooring System, LNG Transfer Systems), by CAPEX Type (Engineering and Design, Materials and Parts Procurement, FLNG Construction, FLNG Commissioning, Other) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Pattern Analysis.
New York, Sept. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Floating Liquefied Natural Gas (FLNG) Market Report 2022-2032" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06321432/?utm_source=GNW
The Floating Liquefied Natural Gas (FLNG) Market Report 2022-2032: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
FLNG Competes for Customers and Investors in the Congested LNG Market
Although FLNG only makes up a small percentage of the entire LNG business, it has recently generated significant interest. In a world where rigorous capital management is required, FLNG offers lower capital investment and controlled costs. Faster building times provide early cash flows to finance further development, as seen by the FIDs created for Coral and Tortue. In contrast, it is anticipated that growth would slow down and become more consistent as FLNG competes for customers and investors in the congested LNG market.
The major drivers for the growth of the floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) market are a rising level of confidence in the capacity to conduct the liquefaction process offshore, an increase in global LNG supply, and the convenience of using it (using FSRUs). On the other hand, uncertainty around the FLNG’s viability and safety factors are restraining the growth of FLNG market. The industry’s expansion depends on determining the safety, functionality, and problem areas of these vessels because doing so will make projects easier to finance and easier to insure. The market is still low due to FLNG’s specialty, despite the fact that there are fewer barriers to entry on the FSRU side.
Rise of Clean and Alternate Technologies Will Limit the Growth of FLNG Market
The use of LNG as a ship fuel can greatly lessen the effects of maritime operations on the environment, most likely without raising expenses. International trade is likely to increase dramatically in the next years, and if nothing is done, maritime shipping emissions are predicted to rise by a factor of 2-3 by 2050. IMO regulations mandate that new-build boats be more fuel-efficient in order to slow the growth of emissions. Thus, LNG is one possibility for lowering the GHG emissions from ships. LNG’s reduced carbon content allows it to contribute to a reduction in GHG emissions. The fuel used as a benchmark determines the possibility for well-to-propeller GHG reduction.
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
• How is the floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) market?
• How will each floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2032?
• How will the market shares for each floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) submarket develop from 2022 to 2032?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2022 to 2032?
• Will leading floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2032 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2032?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) projects for these leading companies?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2020 and 2032? What are the implications of floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
• Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) market?
• Where is the floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
• What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) market today, and over the next 10 years:
• Our 363-page report provides 174 tables and 160 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
• The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
• It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
• It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2032 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2032, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, “V”, “L”, “W” and “U” are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
Market Segmentation by Spending
• OPEX ($Mn)
• CAPEX ($Mn)
Market Segmentation by Type
• Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO)
• Floating Storage Regasification Unit (FSRU)
Market Segmentation by OPEX Type
• Topside Development
• Hull Design and Construction
• Mooring System
• LNG Transfer Systems
Market Segmentation by CAPEX Type
• Engineering and Design
• Materials and Parts Procurement
• FLNG Construction
• FLNG Commissioning
• Other CAPEX Type
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for four regional and 20 leading national markets:
• United Kingdom
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East and Africa
• Rest of Middle East and Africa
• Rest of South America
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Floating Liquefied Natural Gas Market, 2022 to 2032, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
• Chevron Corporation
• Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering Co., Ltd
• Equinor ASA
• Excelerate Energy L.P.
• Exmar NV
• Exxon Mobil Corporation
• Golar LNG
• Hoegh LNG Partners LP
• Hyundai Heavy Industries Holdings Co Ltd
• Lloyds Energy
• Petroleo Brasileiro S.A
• Royal Dutch Shell
• Samsung Heavy Industries Co Ltd.
• TechnipFMC Plc
• Total SE
• Woodside Petroleum Ltd
Overall world revenue for Floating Liquefied Natural Gas Market, 2022 to 2032 in terms of value the market will surpass US$19,587 million in 2022, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2032. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How will the Floating Liquefied Natural Gas Market, 2022 to 2032 report help you?
In summary, our 363-page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2032 for Floating Liquefied Natural Gas Market, 2022 to 2032 Market, with forecasts for market value, market volume, spending, FLNG Type, OPEX Type, CAPEX Type and company size, each forecast at a global and regional level – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
• Revenue forecasts to 2032 for four regional and 20 key national markets – See forecasts for the Floating Liquefied Natural Gas Market, 2022 to 2032 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Brazil, Germany, Russia, UK, Italy, China, India, Indonesia, and Angola among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – including company profiles for 15 of the major companies involved in the Floating Liquefied Natural Gas Market, 2022 to 2032.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06321432/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001