Recent media reports suggesting that Ukraine’s Defense Ministry was planning to dismiss three senior military commanders “do not correspond to reality,” the ministry said in a Facebook post on Nov. 13.
The message noted that the Defense Ministry "does not comment on rumors or unchecked information” and added that "everyone is working in regular mode," with all decisions being coordinated with the General Staff.
Earlier on Nov. 13, Ukrainian Pravda wrote that Defense Minister Rustem Umerov is preparing requests to dismiss three commanders of the Armed Forces of Ukraine —Commander of the Tavria front Oleksandr Tarnavskyi, Commander of the Medical Forces Tetiana Ostaschenko, and Commander of the Joint Forces of the AFU Serhiy Nayev.
The report did not mention what were the alleged reasons for dismissing Tarnavskyi and Nayev.
Sources told the journalists claim that paramedics and volunteers who Ukrainian forces near the battlefield have been insisting on Ostaschenko's dismissal.
One of the sources said that the issue of these commanders' resignations had been under consideration for several months.
Read the original article on The New Voice of Ukraine