Construction Market Size, Trends and Growth Forecasts by Key Regions and Countries, 2022-2026
Summary. This report provides a detailed analysis of the prospects for the global construction industry up to 2026. Growth in the global economy is set to continue to slow in 2023, reflecting high inflation and tightening financial conditions that will constrain investment growth.
New York, Feb. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Construction Market Size, Trends and Growth Forecasts by Key Regions and Countries, 2022-2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06277057/?utm_source=GNW
This report provides a detailed analysis of the prospects for the global construction industry up to 2026.
Growth in the global economy is set to continue to slow in 2023, reflecting high inflation and tightening financial conditions that will constrain investment growth. The IMF predicts that global economic growth will slow to 2.7% in 2023, decelerating from 3.2% in 2022 and 6.0% in 2021. Although the recent easing of China’s zero COVID policy suggests that demand in China’s economy might be stronger than had been anticipated, economic growth in the US and Western Europe will stagnate. With the gloomy economic backdrop, and additional challenges specific to the global construction industry, notably high construction material costs and labor shortages, The analyst forecasts that global construction output will grow by just 1.8% in 2023, having posted estimated growth of 1.7% in 2022. The industry is expected to regain some growth momentum from 2024 assuming an improvement in global economic stability.
- An overview of the outlook for the global construction industry to 2026.
- Analysis of the outlook for the construction industry in major global regions: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South Asia, South-East Asia, North-East Asia, Australasia, the Middle East and North Africa, and Sub-Saharan Africa.
- A comprehensive benchmarking of 91 leading construction markets according to construction market value and growth
- Analysis of the latest data on construction output trends in key markets.
Reasons to Buy
- Evaluate regional construction trends from insight on output values and forecast data to 2026. Identify the fastest growers to enable assessment and targeting of commercial opportunities in the markets best suited to strategic focus.
- Identify the drivers in the global construction market and consider growth in emerging and developed economies. Formulate plans on where and how to engage with the market while minimizing any negative impact on revenues.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06277057/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001