Like any other supermodel in the making, the 20-year-old experiments with different beauty looks. To complement the bold bob she debuted at the CFDA Fashion Awards, she opted for trendy no makeup-makeup. The subtle highlighting and contouring accentuated her facial features and sharp haircut.
Want that your-skin-but-better-glow? Watch this tutorial to see exactly how makeup artist Katie Jane Hughes re-creates Bella’s no makeup-makeup look.
1. Use a small brush to mix the Golden Blush and Bold Bronze shadows in Flirt Cosmetics’ Molten Chic Metallic Eyeshadow Duo in Truth Ore Dare palette and then brush onto eyelids.
2. Draw a subtle wing just to the upper lash line. Try L’Oréal Voluminous Eyeliner Noir Liquid Eyeliner for a precise application.
3. Elongate and darken top lashes with L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara. For an eye-opening effect, skip coating the bottom eyelashes.
4. Lightly contour underneath cheekbones with a stipple brush. Hughes created natural shadows using the NARS Bord de Plage Highlighting and Bronzing Palette.
5. Highlight cheekbones to add a luminous and natural-looking glow.
6. Opt for a moisturizing luminizer such as Make Beauty’s Dew Pot and strategically apply to the bridge of nose, cheekbones, Cupid’s bow, and chin.
7. Dab on Glossier Stretch Concealer to tone down natural lip color.
8. Finish with a swipe of Huda Beauty Strobe Lip Gloss in Shameless in the center of lips.
Read more from Yahoo Style + Beauty:
- Zendaya Remixes the Classic Smoky Eye With a Surprising Color
- Copy Lucy Hale’s Velvet-Wrapped French Braid in 6 Easy Steps
- How to Slay Khaleesi ‘Game of Thrones’ Braids in Under 2 Minutes