When you’re an unexpected 0-2 to start the season, you’re willing to do some unconventional things to avoid a three-game losing streak.
Before Saturday’s game at Duke, Baylor coach Matt Rhule had his team do the “Oklahoma drill” on the field. The Oklahoma drill is a full-contact drill designed to simulate game conditions. And it’s typically not done as a warmup for an actual game.
Baylor ended up losing to Duke 34-20, continuing its poor start to the season after falling to Liberty and UT-San Antonio in the first two weeks.
More college football coverage from Yahoo Sports:
• Oklahoma State quiets doubts on its high-powered offense
• UCLA tries crazy pre-snap lineup against Memphis
• Memphis establishes early presence with win over UCLA
• Texas A&M receiver’s rude gesture toward fans
• ESPN accidentally airs old Notre Dame photo with naked man
– – – – – – –