Forecasts by Component (Communication, Navigation, Surveillance, Others), by System (Airspace Management, ATC, ATFM, AIM), by Airport Size (Large, Medium, Small), by End-use (Tactical, Commercial) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Pattern Analysis.
New York, Oct. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Air Traffic Management Market Report 2022-2032" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06326332/?utm_source=GNW
The Air Traffic Management Market Report 2022-2032: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
Major Airports and International Hubs Across the Globe Continue To Expand
While major airports and international hubs continue to expand, providing integrated air traffic control services from the current tower facility may be a problem, as it may be too limited for the number of controllers required or because of the growth of the airport it can no longer have the best overview of all runways. On the other hand, it can be difficult to remain cost-effective at small airports, as their low volumes do not generally warrant the operation of full air traffic control services from the tower on site. A solution to these challenges is to digitize air traffic control functions.
Strict Regulatory Requirements Likely to Hamper Market Growth
One of the main factors limiting the expansion of the ATM sector is strict regulatory requirements. There are regulatory agencies in several nations that oversee the safety standards related to flying aircraft. For instance, the safety regulation division of the Irish Aviation Authority (IAA) oversees the regulatory function for the airworthiness certification and registration of ATM components and services, the licencing of individuals and organisations engaged in the maintenance of these components, and the approval and oversight of ATM operating standards. Additionally, this branch conducts audits and inspections of airports, airport vendors, and inflight service providers. The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) has also established rules that must be followed globally. To maintain the security of aircraft operations and reduce the dangers brought on by faulty components, all aircraft systems and components must adhere to the regulatory standards established by the ICAO.
To meet all safety standards and create the best possible air traffic management systems, ATM component makers must abide by these strict laws and regulations. The market’s expansion is also being hampered by rising cyber threats and increased demand from homeland security to limit air management systems’ access to airspace.
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
• How is the air traffic management market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the air traffic management market?
• How will each air traffic management submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2032?
• How will the market shares for each air traffic management submarket develop from 2022 to 2032?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2022 to 2032?
• Will leading air traffic management markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2032 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2032?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the air traffic management projects for these leading companies?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2022 and 2032? What are the implications of
air traffic management projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
• Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the air traffic management market?
• Where is the air traffic management market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
• What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the air traffic management market today, and over the next 10 years:
• Our 321-page report provides 120 tables and 161 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
• The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
• It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
• It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the air traffic management market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2032 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2032, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, and restraints), Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, PEST Analysis and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, “V”, “L”, “W” and “U” are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
• Airspace Management
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for five regional and 20 leading national markets:
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of Latin America
• South Africa
• Rest of MEA
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Air Traffic Management Market, 2022 to 2032, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
• Advanced Navigation and Positioning Corporation
• BAE Systems
• Honeywell International Inc.
• INDRA SISTEMAS, S.A.
• Intelcan Technosystems Inc.
• L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
• Leonardo S.p.A.
• Northrop Grumman
• Raytheon Technologies Corporation
• Saab AB
• Searidge Technologies
Overall world revenue for Air Traffic Management Market, 2022 to 2032 in terms of value the market will surpass US$10 billion in 2022, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2032. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How will the Air Traffic Management Market, 2022 to 2032 report help you?
In summary, our 320+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2032 for Air Traffic Management Market, 2022 to 2032 Market, with forecasts for component, system, airport size, and end-use, each forecast at a global and regional level – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
• Revenue forecasts to 2032 for five regional and 20 key national markets – See forecasts for the Air Traffic Management Market, 2022 to 2032 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and MEA. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – including company profiles for 15 of the major companies involved in the Air Traffic Management Market, 2022 to 2032.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06326332/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001