DUBLIN, July 27, 2021--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Review of Checkout Process in Top-25 Russian Online-Retailers 2021 - Market Analysis and Trends, Benchmarking, 100+ Best Practices" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The study focuses on customer experience through the checkout process at the largest online stores in Russia. The best practices we've discovered are cross-geographical and can be implemented in any business and market. They will be useful for both retailers and financial services providers as they can help make checkout processes easier and more convenient for any type of goods.
We divided the study into 4 parts:
1) We defined 5 groups of online retailers according to what they primarily sell: general stores, clothing and footwear, electronics and accessories, household goods, and other non-food items stores. Then we chose one retailer from each group and made its customer journey map.
2) We've conducted multiple usability-tests in 30 user scenarios, and then found out what helps companies keep checkout processes simple and convenient, or vice versa, what makes these processes hard and fiddly.
3) With all this data we made a benchmark to evaluate online stores in terms of the key user goals.
4) We then assessed the customer experience quality of each online store in two scenarios: making a purchase and getting a consumer loan, both using the two platforms - a website and a mobile app.
The full report contains a quality review of checkout processes explained in detail, trends and market analysis, 100+ best practices, pros and cons of existing financial services solutions used in online stores.
Who will benefit from this study?
1) Online stores
The research will allow for comparing yourself with competitors: classical retailers and digital ones in origin, as well as for getting access to best e-commerce practices and benchmarks.
2) Financial services providers
The study will be helpful for finding out if the used solutions are really easy and convenient for customers and attractive for online stores. Customer journey maps will be a source of insights and ideas that help plan long-term development and avoid ineffective practices.
3) Development teams
New guidelines and best practices will help boost product development and gain public recognition for the quality of implemented features.
Key Topics Covered:
About the study
Rating and key research results
Comparison of checkout stages in online shops
User scenarios description
100+ best practices
About the agency
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2y4vg7
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210727005630/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900